Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

a note about Puppylove_Sugarsteel

yobatesyobates Member Posts: 90
5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
Puppy claims to watch q13 news in the am for liz dueweke but it is just a cover so he can see what's trending with Travis

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cs up Bs down.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    yobates said:

Puppy claims to watch q13 news in the am for liz dueweke but it is just a cover so he can see what's trending with Travis

@DugtheDoog
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,479
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Hardcore Husky family is a sobering thought
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

You pretty funny Yobates

hee hee funny or hardy har har funny?
    Poo poo pee pee
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,352
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    yobates said:

Then he must be heartbroken that Travis quit TV news to focus on his husband and child.

Allegedly.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

In the last couple weeks several posters have expressed frustration toward me (publicly and privately) about the rules against posting wheelchair pics and taunting Puppy for being paralyzed.

Yes, I realize that Puppy can be obnoxious, etc. But he is part of our Hardcore Husky family. When the rest of us hang out on the boards for awhile, when we're done we can walk across the room and get a glass of water, or walk out the door and drive somewhere. He can't. And for that reason, we are not going to taunt him on this site about being paralyzed.

You can attack him on anything else. Use all the filthy language you want. But we're going to respect his medical situation.

As for those claiming a double standard... For the record, there was a day last year where his racist comments went way overboard. I sent him a strong PM telling him to tone it down. He chose to leave the site for several months. When he returned, he had noticeably toned it down.

He also was attacking ThomasFremont last year and making slurs about him. I contacted ThomasFremont and asked him if that was bothering him at all. He said everything was fine. So I let it go.

And lest you think that Puppy sucks up to me for approval, think again. Just last week he sent me a PM calling my website a disgrace and implying that I had no integrity. That's just the way he gets sometimes.

But even his detractors would admit that his rants are legendary and that he's an asset to the site.

This is the way that I've chosen to moderate Hardcore Husky. I do not want to see anymore wheelchair pics or cripple comments directed toward him.

Derek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t21DFnu00Dc
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,924
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

You pretty funny Yobates

hee hee funny or hardy har har funny?
    Poo poo pee pee
    GRUNDLE STOp