Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

HuskyFanPodcast: UW-UCLA preview

http://traffic.libsyn.com/huskyfanpodcast/uclapt3_joined.mp3

James visits his therapist, Game recap and Preview, Yogi Roth drinks Dos Equis, Abundant Sexual Tension, NFL/Veterans Day Rants and UCLA predictions...all on this way too long podcast.

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    edited November 2013
    A Shout out commences early
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Impressions of Dudebrah, starting at the 45:30 mark. Unexpected comedy, spit out my purple drank
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    holy fuck I'm at 57 minutes and it's still got a lot to go... i have a kid and can't give up this much time every week. love it though - especially the yogi roth segment.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    More double Ball sacks.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    FREE PUB! in the first two minutes. Your best effort.
    Chest won the podcast at the 38 minute mark.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Aren't we mentally and physically tired of supporting a football program that needs a break at mid-season? I sometimes think when I see shit like the Huskie's performance at ASU that Sark should do a walk-over(forfeit) rather than take his team on such a worthless road trip........ and afterwards hate myself for such thinking.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    No matter how much you righteously bitch about it, there's no way you could jamb it further up the hole where the sun never shines by blaming Sark and his mediocre version of Husky Football on the old.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,569 Founders Club
    It worked this time!
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club
    Tailgater said:

No matter how much you righteously bitch about it, there's no way you could jamb it further up the hole where the sun never shines by blaming Sark and his mediocre version of Husky Football on the old.

I agree. If you're going to blame the state of Husky Football on the old then you deserve to have a rusty cheese grater shoved up your rectum by an old fart using a splintered door jamb.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited November 2013
    Tailgater said:

I don't blame any of this on anything but UW coaches, AD's, and the upper campus. Stanford had a pathetic program with shitty fans, so our shitty fan base is not the problem. It was just a rant against old fans who are not concerned with having a championship program anymore. We rant on mediocrity accepting doogs regardless of age.

Tailgater said:

I don't blame any of this on anything but UW coaches, AD's, and the upper campus. It was just a rant against old fans who are not concerned with having a championship program anymore. We rant on mediocrity accepting doogs regardless of age.

My guess is that the young and clueless make up the majority of that camp.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,734 Founders Club

Tailgater said:

I don't blame any of this on anything but UW coaches, AD's, and the upper campus. It was just a rant against old fans who are not concerned with having a championship program anymore. We rant on mediocrity accepting doogs regardless of age.

See: Army of Dawgs
    edited November 2013

Tailgater said:

See: Army of Dawgs
    You mean this guy?

Tailgater said:

They do. They have an excuse though. Guys like PurpleDawgFan, ZTang, KentwoodBaseball, Pekasa, etc have never witnessed UW being a consistently good program. I was ranting against guys like HuskyClaus, DaveF, Section14A, Larry1, etc. All of those guys were around in the 80's and 90's, yet they seem to be fine with mediocrity. I don't get it.
    Natural selection sometimes needs more time.
  • I normally like Chest views but gotta disagree with your stance on the ASU game.

For lack of depth like you say that falls on the 5th year head coach since all these kids he brought in/developed.

So yes this does ultimately fall on Sark. Team wasn't at all prepared, came out throwing non stop while ignoring Sankey like we all predicted he would do just like that dumb fuck did vs Arizona the year prior.

Tailgater said:

Section14a poured out a glass of Metamucil after reading your post.
    That was pretty damned funny boobs.