Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Keondre Coburn, 4* 2018 DT, Houston (Westfield), TX (TEXAS, Duh)

Comments

• Options
    KenGiffeyJrKenGiffeyJr Member Posts: 46
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment 5 Up Votes

Love this site everyone is a master debater.

it's hard

Yes it is but I'm a tard so things only work 81% of the time.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Love this site everyone is a master debater.

it's hard

Yes it is but I'm a tard so things only work 81% of the time.
    Perhaps you should ask Mantank for help
  • Options
    Lost it's luster
  • Options
    How the fuck you guys get that shit to work every time like only 3/4 of my gifs work but I don't do anything different fuck me I'm simple. Can't be Giffey without the gifs.
  • Options
    Can @Swaye do a gif dance for my simple ass?
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Nurple said:

I guess I'm the only one who thinks Pete can pull top rated defensive talent from Texas, a year after going to the final four.

Personally I think they can. The Lubick hire is the reason. Pete wants back in Texas no better way than to hire a stud recruiter who knows those grounds and recently to boot.
    I actually think that there's an opening in Texas right now ... particularly down in Houston

Texas is a bit in trouble right now given 1) they've sucked for the last few years, 2) they are viewed as being UCLA/Mora soft over that time period, and 3) the manner in which Herman left Houston hasn't sat well down there (see the close of this year's recruiting class) ... many kids said for a while that they wanted to go to Houston/Herman if not for the conference they played in ... yet Texas isn't cleaning up in in-state recruiting ... wonder why ...

Texas A&M is kind of in a transition period as nobody knows what to make of Sumlin ... he likely needs to be moved on from but I'm not sure what exactly the appetite is down there ... the "we're in the SEC" novelty of a pickup in recruiting has worn off a bit ... Houston is traditionally TAMU country ... but an uncertain future with Sumlin could cool recruits ...

LSU is normally the next choice down in Houston but they now have Ed O ... who is a tremendous recruiter but the jury is definitely out on him as a head coach ... who really knows where Ed O is going to focus his recruiting effort but I suspect that he'll want to make sure he's keeping the Louisiana kids home first and foremost as some were starting to leave at the tail end of the Miles era ...

The rest of the Texas schools are next ... TCU has never been able to grab more than a handful of Houston kids ... and there is a DFW vs Houston rivalry anyway in terms of who views themselves as more superior ... Baylor is in a massive transition so I wouldn't expect them to have tremendous success for the next few years ... Texas Tech = LOL

So yes, there's an opening for us ... we have some connections down there and being in a position to be a national title contender will at least earn us some ears. Houston as a whole is a fucking arm pit ... it's right up there with my least favorite places to travel to ... so IF we can get kids up to visit us (particularly in the Summer) ... we have a chance to really get the kids that are interested in potentially leaving Houston to see that there is a different world in Seattle.
    https://youtu.be/P7WMPzfHl2E
  • Options
    Sums it up!!!!
  • Options

How the fuck you guys get that shit to work every time like only 3/4 of my gifs work but I don't do anything different fuck me I'm simple. Can't be Giffey without the gifs.

You need to PM IrishDawg22. He gotz this place on lockdown. He will show you the wayz.
    Hahaha but for real tho why that shit only work when it wants to?
  • Options
    We bout to have nuclear holocaust. Everyone tell us how you really feel. I work on subs shits going down I do nuclear inspection shits getting real
  • Options

We bout to have nuclear holocaust. Everyone tell us how you really feel. I work on subs shits going down I do nuclear inspection shits getting real

Your trying way too hard; when the king of try-hards is telling you need to stop trying so hard, you're trying way too fucking hard.
    Give it time bro my whole job is based on conflict.......when you have a child in office watch out. I see generals often we are ramping up in a hurry just giving you a heads up
  • Options
    I do this shit for a living don't take my words lightly
  • Options
    Expect the worst and hope for the best
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Expect the worst and hope for the best