Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Merry Psalm Sunday Doogs

89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    89ute said:

Does anyone actually remember the context of this gif?

I'm assuming coach Pete is mildly upset that Psalm missed a tackle or an assignment that resulted in something positive for the other team.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    Swaye's Wigwam

...And on the fifth year, he exhausted his eligibility. Hallelujah!

I'm going to miss my fellow Utahn.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Gladstone said:

Pup never bets on the huskies to win any game. I knew the dawgs would roll Oregon but could not say it for superstitious reasons. But this one has legitimacy. Those crazy fucking mormons screa m really loud. Its how they party as they dont drink. Very difficult environment to win in. Ask Harbaugh. This game scares me as will CAL to a lesser degree (yes the team that just lost to the beavs). Very hard to run table in this conference, its not easy like the SEC the last 6 years. Aside from the beavs, there are no "victims" as you put it it newbie. Guess it will take a loss for you to realize that.

this board needs @puppylove_sugarsteel badly
    Yeah, where did my little bitch run off to?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Gladstone said:

Pup never bets on the huskies to win any game. I knew the dawgs would roll Oregon but could not say it for superstitious reasons. But this one has legitimacy. Those crazy fucking mormons screa m really loud. Its how they party as they dont drink. Very difficult environment to win in. Ask Harbaugh. This game scares me as will CAL to a lesser degree (yes the team that just lost to the beavs). Very hard to run table in this conference, its not easy like the SEC the last 6 years. Aside from the beavs, there are no "victims" as you put it it newbie. Guess it will take a loss for you to realize that.

Mods?
  • Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    dnc said:

Psalm is making good progress with his rugby career. Currently on trial with a team in France's top league. France generally has the best club teams in Europe.

I know you're being sarcastic but I can't think of a better marriage than Psalm and France
    I'm hearing they have a lot of guns for sale.

Never fired. Dropped once.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    BaldwinIV said:

Literally Psalm's best ever play as a Husky.

Also, shoutout to @89ute for the original post. I laffed. TF was Psalm doing on that?
  • Options
    BuffBuffPassBuffBuffPass Member Posts: 322
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

Psalm is making good progress with his rugby career. Currently on trial with a team in France's top league. France generally has the best club teams in Europe.

I know you're being sarcastic but I can't think of a better marriage than Psalm and France
    Actually not being sarcastic. Probably surprising to many on here but rugby is quite popular in France, especially in Southern France. French rugby has the highest salaries in the world at club level. Those salaries aren't anywhere near good NFL salaries, but good rugby players do make decent money. There's an American guy (older brother of Luke Kaumatule and Canton Kaumatule) named Samu Manoa who is making about $900k/year playing in France. The top guys in France or England get that type of money, and then get a bunch more every time they play for their national team. Also, the French club final got moved to Barcelona last year because they wanted to play in a 99,000 seat stadium. They had no trouble filling it with traveling fans on a week's notice.

• Options
    Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Gladstone said:

He couldn't have gotten far.
    You gotta watch out though when he gets rolling.