Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Update from Rehab

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,631
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Swaye probably has the highest chance of DIAFF of anyone here.

Something tells me this drunk bitch is gonna light your trailer on fire at some point.

That is a weird thought, even for this board. Unless there is a fireman that posts here, Swaye is the easy choice.
    I deal with crazy chicks all the time. They do crazy shit.

I did bang meth chick a year ago. I thought it was cocaine. Oops. She was going to Tent City the next day for a DUI and trying to have a last hurrah.
    A few months later I had one of those Nest thermostats left by my front door with "From Jane" written in lipstick on it.
    I feared for my life the next couple months until I moved out.

Although that thing is pretty badass.
    I have only had one really bad stalker chick thing happen and it was years and years ago. The chick lived in Silverdale, and was also a redhead. Never fuck a chick from Silverdale. Ever.
    Good to know. I appreciate knowing what to watch for when I come out for the game this year!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,069
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Something tells me this drunk bitch is gonna light your trailer on fire at some point.

That is a weird thought, even for this board. Unless there is a fireman that posts here, Swaye is the easy choice.

I did bang meth chick a year ago. I thought it was cocaine. Oops. She was going to Tent City the next day for a DUI and trying to have a last hurrah.
    A few months later I had one of those Nest thermostats left by my front door with "From Jane" written in lipstick on it.

I have only had one really bad stalker chick thing happen and it was years and years ago. The chick lived in Silverdale, and was also a redhead. Never fuck a chick from Silverdale. Ever.
    Good to know. I appreciate knowing what to watch for when I come out for the game this year!
    Basically avoid chicks from the west sound period. Port Orchard, Paulsbo, Bremerton, Silverdale, etc. Nailed a hot chick from Vaughn once, so I guess there are some good ones over there but not typical.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

Sven flag incoming above.

As you requested
  • Options

Swaye said:

you'll need to swing by Silverdale and the 7-11 in the U-district. Easy walk from HS, fo' sho'.

I'm betting the stadium will be rocking!
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,457
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Do you graduate tomorrow?
  • Options
    89ute said:

My advice would be a booze and drug filled binge. A week or so seems solid.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,930
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Basically avoid chicks from the west sound period. Port Orchard, Paulsbo, Bremerton, Silverdale, etc. Nailed a hot chick from Vaughn once, so I guess there are some good ones over there but not typical.
    I'm going to a wedding around those parts this summer. I figure it'll be fine since I'll be 1,100 miles away in a few days.
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

89ute said:

My advice would be a booze and drug filled binge. A week or so seems solid.
    The Court system doesn't work that way - there's probably some "follow up with aftercare and random drug screens" in his immediate future...

Really only one thing that can be done - go to Sexaholics Anonymous meetings and find the chronic relapsers
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I'm going to a wedding around those parts this summer. I figure it'll be fine since I'll be 1,100 miles away in a few days.
    Got your eye on one of the Groomsmen?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,069
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

89ute said:

Swaye said:

doogie said:

Swaye said:

Let me address some comments and concerns.

Face is meh and teeth are sort of fucked, but her body is really fucking nice in all respects and she can suck until your toes curl. Red up top and brown when you go down - landing strip. Smart, witty girl but more importantly a complete and raging alcoholic.

Crushed it again last night and I think this is going to be a thing for the the last two weeks of my incarceration. NOGAF what her outfit looks like when you have been in rehab prison for two weeks. Jesus.

I'm off to breakfast and then finger painting with feelings or some shit.

Curious, how did finger banging with feelings go after breakfast yesterday?
    Fucking terrible. First off, a couple of the dudes cried while discussing feelings. That's actually pretty much it. Fags cried. Everyone acted concerned. I rolled my eyes and was lambasted by the therapist for not understanding the depth of their pain and being strong enough to express my own emotions. So, I did a silent fart to protest all things emotional and never said another word the entire session.
    Does anyone call you Chief? Is Nurse Rachett kind of a cunt?
    As an aside I absolutely despise when service workers call me chief or boss
    That's why I usually go with a blow job, I don't want to hear any talk.
    In other good news I just finished banging a chick that I picked up at the bar a few hours back. She wouldn't give me a blowjob. Super weird.

The worst part of the whole thing is that I actually did take a pic but I can't find it on my phone
    Girls that won't give blowjobs cannot be trusted.
    This was around 2005ish. We were still in our 6th St and Country Club apartment. Anyways we are having a pool party. Our apartment patio was on the pool, but there was a solid wooden fence so you had to go around to an actual gate to get to the pool. Fuck that, I have a redneck past. I cut the horizontal supports, put in a few hinges and we had direct access.

Anyways I'm pretty wasted and I talk this girl to going back to the room. I go to finger her and she tells me she is on her period. I of course instantly change course to a BJ. She looks me in the eye and says "I don't do that."

I instantly leap out of bed and run out to the living room where there are 10 or 12 guys and girls and start loudly telling them that there is a girl on this earth who doesn't give head. All of them equally start making fun of her and she ran out and left.

To this day I still hope she was killed on the way home or at the very least was sterile so that horrible trait wasn't passed on.
    I laffed.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

89ute said:

Swaye said:

doogie said:

Swaye said:

Face is meh and teeth are sort of fucked, but her body is really fucking nice in all respects and she can suck until your toes curl. Red up top and brown when you go down - landing strip. Smart, witty girl but more importantly a complete and raging alcoholic.

Crushed it again last night and I think this is going to be a thing for the the last two weeks of my incarceration. NOGAF what her outfit looks like when you have been in rehab prison for two weeks. Jesus.

Fucking terrible. First off, a couple of the dudes cried while discussing feelings. That's actually pretty much it. Fags cried. Everyone acted concerned. I rolled my eyes and was lambasted by the therapist for not understanding the depth of their pain and being strong enough to express my own emotions. So, I did a silent fart to protest all things emotional and never said another word the entire session.
    In other good news I just finished banging a chick that I picked up at the bar a few hours back. She wouldn't give me a blowjob. Super weird.

The worst part of the whole thing is that I actually did take a pic but I can't find it on my phone
    This was around 2005ish. We were still in our 6th St and Country Club apartment. Anyways we are having a pool party. Our apartment patio was on the pool, but there was a solid wooden fence so you had to go around to an actual gate to get to the pool. Fuck that, I have a redneck past. I cut the horizontal supports, put in a few hinges and we had direct access.

Anyways I'm pretty wasted and I talk this girl to going back to the room. I go to finger her and she tells me she is on her period. I of course instantly change course to a BJ. She looks me in the eye and says "I don't do that."

I instantly leap out of bed and run out to the living room where there are 10 or 12 guys and girls and start loudly telling them that there is a girl on this earth who doesn't give head. All of them equally start making fun of her and she ran out and left.

To this day I still hope she was killed on the way home or at the very least was sterile so that horrible trait wasn't passed on.
    I laffed.
    Here is how you handle the crazy redhead. Get a phone number on Sideline. Tell her it's your new number because you want to get rid of the bad people in your life, but you care about her.

NEVER let her know where you live or answer a call or text from your real number. Tell her you really like her and want to keep in touch, but you can't let her bad influences be a part of your life. Every 9 or 10 days text her and go bang her at her place or somewhere semi-public.

You're welcome.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

I'm packing. Departure at 8AM EST.

Why do I assume that @Swaye is back in jail by now?
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

89ute said:

Swaye said:

doogie said:

Swaye said:

It was passed on.
  • Options
    edited April 2017

Swaye said:

I thought about starting a poll...

"When Will Swaye Relapse ?"

1) he already has

2) as soon as the Waffle House waitress goes on break

• Options
    tenndawg said:

Swaye said:

1) he already has

Cmon now
  • Options
    edited April 2017

tenndawg said:

Swaye said:

1) he already has

Cmon now
    We all know he won't relapse and rehab was a positive life change - but where's the fun in that ?