Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dawgman subscriber content

They really try to justify $10.95/mo but the lack of creativity in the journalism is pathetic.

This is the extent of their content over the course of the year:

Pre-Spring position review
Mid-Spring awards
Post-Spring position review
Pre-Fall position review
Mid-Fall awards
Post-Fall position review
Mid-Season awards
Post-season position review
Post-season awards

Fatters basically just regurgitates the same talking points 9x a year and the Doogs will eat it up and rave about how they love this amazing content. if only Jude wasn't such a lazy fuck he could have put these guys out of business by now.

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,454
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I hear they don't like Citrus, True?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    89ute said:

I hear they don't like Citrus, True?

Only @TierbsHsotBoobs knows
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I actually respect Jude to a certain extent.

The fucker knows he could do boring-ass positional recaps periodically and probably dwindle the Doogman base because his content is free.

But he says, "fuck it" and is just waiting for another round of layoffs at the Times so he can get let go, claim unemployment, then he can get paid to eat Taco Bell and play Call of Duty all fucking day and night.

OKG
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979

then he can get paid to eat Taco Bell and play Call of Duty all fucking day and night.

Id pay 10.95 a month to watch that
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Taco Bell went downhill after they got rid of the grilled stuft burrito.

Shit was like a days meal and 2.95.

No wonder I lost 30 lbs in college.
  • Options
    BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Meek said:

listen, if they told you what they actually knew, they'd be sleeping with the fishes.

I'm guessing the LPT has "slept" with a lot worse than something you'd find on the bottom of Green Lake.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Here's some great stuff from the fags at the Utah scout site (long story how I ended up their but it will run out soon)

"Can we PLEASE just act like adults? I don't understand why people have to be so antagonistic to each other. If you don't like the takes of another poster, ignore them. If they come after you, don't take it personally and ignore them. This is the last warning. If we keep having issues, I'm going to start banning people left and right for even minor infractions. I HATE banning people. I believe the board should be a free exchange of ideas. But I'm fed up. Everybody is on the same team here. And I shouldn't even have to say anything. Stay on topic, be insightful, be cordial, or you're gone. Period."

Fag mod II jumps in with his two cents, not to be out done by fag mod I

"Let me be very clear about this:
    If people can't help themselves from antagonizing, constantly being negative just for the sake of negativity, or taking personal shots at other posters, Fag Mod I and I will just start banning them. No warnings. No exceptions. This crap has to stop."

And what started this? One poster said to another "Incredible insight."
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    89ute said:

Here's some great stuff from the fags at the Utah scout site (long story how I ended up their but it will run out soon)

"Can we PLEASE just act like adults? I don't understand why people have to be so antagonistic to each other. If you don't like the takes of another poster, ignore them. If they come after you, don't take it personally and ignore them. This is the last warning. If we keep having issues, I'm going to start banning people left and right for even minor infractions. I HATE banning people. I believe the board should be a free exchange of ideas. But I'm fed up. Everybody is on the same team here. And I shouldn't even have to say anything. Stay on topic, be insightful, be cordial, or you're gone. Period."

If people can't help themselves from antagonizing, constantly being negative just for the sake of negativity, or taking personal shots at other posters, Fag Mod I and I will just start banning them. No warnings. No exceptions. This crap has to stop."

No warnings. No exceptions. Just gone?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    And seriously, it's like they're copy/pasting from the Scout Fag Mod playbook.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    89ute said:

Hey @89ute , you should post @Passion 's message on that board about being a soon to be ex-poster.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

89ute said:

Hey @89ute , you should post @Passion 's message on that board about being a soon to be ex-poster.
    Oh pleasepleaseplease
  • Options
    SydneysAchillesSydneysAchilles Member Posts: 18
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sounds like our fag with a sprinkle of mormony politeness on top.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

Oh pleasepleaseplease
    I re-read it (because I fell for it a few days ago when @WeakarmCobra poasted it)

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/comment/622617

I like the idea, but it's too specific.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The dawgman guys know absolutely nothing about football. A lot of times they just make up bullshit.

Ekland has this recent thing where he asks 2017 commits opponents for a scouting report. There is no way he actually talks to players and coaches about Cook, Haener, Bynum, etc.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    89ute said:

89ute said:

Oh pleasepleaseplease
    I re-read it (because I fell for it a few days ago when @WeakarmCobra poasted it)

http://hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/comment/622617

I like the idea, but it's too specific.
    @89ute use the original
    http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/3664/message-from-a-soon-to-be-former-hardcore-poster/p1
    Make 5-6 changes and you'r golden.