Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

You know who was a Huge Romar fan?

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,745
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
Krisvashon

Someone has to find that crazy bitch ... She's somewhere on the web dooging. I miss that nutty whore.

Someone should figure out a way to get over here. Entertainment value would be monumental.

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2017
    Why? We have you to superdoog up every thread.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    salemcoog said:

Why. We have you to superdoog up every thread?

Yikes. Me? A Doog??? Did you just get here you unrelenting homo? I've been called many things; you just broke new ground with that one. Your dads would be proud.

@RaceBannon @dnc @dflea Anyone here in a charitable mood who might catch up the Mensa kewg here? Apparently, I doog up the place. All this time ....

• Options
    edited March 2017

salemcoog said:

Yikes. Me? A Doog??? Did you just get here you unrelenting homo? I've been called many things; you just broke new ground with that one. Your dads would be proud.

@RaceBannon @dnc @dflea Anyone here in a charitable mood who might catch up the Mensa kewg here? Apparently, I doog up the place. All this time ....

Your butt buddies can't help you.

Neither will your alt handles.

Just be a man this time and pull the trigger.
  • Options
    Cuogar_GoldCuogar_Gold Member Posts: 360
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    @salemcoog doesn't like other coogs on these boreds, unless you're here to call everyone a doog and defend Fulck as the Kind o da Norf!
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Your butt buddies can't help you.

Neither will your alt handles.

Just be a man this time and pull the trigger.
    you know, "alt" has a whole other meaning these days.

and, for the record, yes, I DID FUCKING INVENT that shit way the fuck back in the day on the original rivals doogman bored. oh, the fun I use to have with royotis, who tried to copy my schtick but was way too obvious ... the doog was strong in that one, and it always gave him up, though he tried hard. like I didn't know for a short minute that castlerockron and huskyhusky were both roy. SMH.

for me, that who routine is now entirely passé. you got the creep. the one; the only; the original, creepycoug. my cousins, crepeluvrcewg, jjhusky, BerkeleyBob and a few others I can't even recall anymore, are long gone.

what is this trigger you speak of? why do you give me that challenge?
  • Options
    phineas said:

The cougs will never get over the hump if they insist on killing each other. The muslims of the ncaa

Creepycoug isn't a Coug HTH.