Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

John McGrath: Petersen’s UW is the good kind of football factory

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club
    Sounds like @creepycoug won't be able to use the low number dudes in the NFL metric against us for much longer.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Jim Harbaugh is successful at Michigan?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977

Sounds like @creepycoug won't be able to use the low number dudes in the NFL metric against us for much longer.

You need to get me out of your head junior.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,936 Founders Club

Says the guy responding to a month old thread.
    Says the guy who calls out the guy who calls out the guy for talking Miami shit to the guy who isn't even here.

In the wake of unbridled enthusiasm over getting its anus ripped open by bamers, a Pollyanna article about UW pops up in that Tacoma rag, and the very FIRST thing he thinks about is .... the Creep.

Head. His. I'm in it.

Just Fuck off with this anyway. The absolute best NFL talent to come through Washington in years was run off by Peterman sans a junior season.

Peterman, and Seattle's twatty culture, will be more comfortable with the overachieving OKGs than they will premier NFL talent.

Think Bishop Sankey.
    doogie said:

Most people who watch college football watch the action on the field for what it is rather than some scouting exhibition for the future.

Well you go ahead and be "most" people.

Hey, I'm not the one who started the thread. You should discuss this point of yours with your fellow Faggy Husky fans. This Cane don't care.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,607 Standard Supporter
    I assume the article declared us* a good kind of football factory because we* won a lot of games last year.
    whlinder said:

I assume the article declared us* a good kind of football factory because we* won a lot of games last year.

you don't have to assume. you can read it, if you can read good that is.
  • ThumpThump Member Posts: 793

whlinder said:

you don't have to assume. you can read it, if you can read good that is.
    well*
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    creep's been struggling recently in coming to grips with the fact that nobody gives a shit about the U, but they are talking about UW. You know, because we ? are relevant and they, well, aren't.

SAD!

You're pressing with the bizarre delay of game here CreepyCane. That post, if I recall correctly, was within a day or two of one of your cliché rants against UW which specifically referenced # of dudes currently on NFL rosters as a key metric of a program's success. If you're gonna get in someone's head old timer, timing and context matter.
    Let me get this straight: you're calling me out for not being here enough? Brother, I do have a fucking pretend law practice, and related pretend professional obligations, to which I must attend. We can't all wander around London slums all day counting Muslims AND post on HH. Some of us gotta work ... or at least pretend to work.

You recall incorrectly; that is, unless you count the time between February 2nd and February 19th a "couple of days". And the timing wouldn't really affect my point: you read some fluff piece in the Tribune, and you immediately think of the creep. That's the only context that matters. Spin it away if you must Khaleed. You know who your Daddy is.

PS: only a few people here can call me CreepCane. You're not one of them. I would avoid the 7-11 on Aurora if I were you.

PSS: given its incredible overuse on HH, using "pressing" has become the new pressing.