Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump on wiretapping

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dhdawg said:

a bigger scandal though than any russian hack was that one campaign was under criminal investigation since july.

The public was not informed of it prior to the election. But they were of another.

Actually -it's not.

In this country there's an overriding presumption of "innocent until proven guilty" beyond a reasonable doubt. It keeps the government from becoming a police state or a political tool. It also keeps the government from publicizing every fucking person they are investigating so as not to look like dumbshits once all the facts of the case are presented.

This is why there are lawyers and shit. And legal procedure and courts of appeal and a third branch of government to keep the other two in line.

Truly - HTH. LIFPO.

From the person that calls Hillary a criminal.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

So, what is the point of this fake Russians Must Have Hacked the Election charade?

To distract from Hillary's crimes and how they cheated to lose to the election.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

doogie said:

So, what is the point of this fake Russians Must Have Hacked the Election charade?

Kind of like the LA detectives framing a guilty OJ
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

doogie said:

Your @doogie imitation is SAD!
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

doogie said:

Read Throbbers post.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It seems my response generated a lot of interest in a short period of time.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AlCzervik said:

There are numerous links between Trump's campaign and Russia. Speculation about the extent and nature of those links is currently pointless but we do need to find out about them. I wouldn't rule out anything when it comes to Trump.

So you agree that Trump being elected President had nothing to do with Russia then.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

a bigger scandal though than any russian hack was that one campaign was under criminal investigation since july.

The public was not informed of it prior to the election. But they were of another.

Actually -it's not.

In this country there's an overriding presumption of "innocent until proven guilty" beyond a reasonable doubt. It keeps the government from becoming a police state or a political tool. It also keeps the government from publicizing every fucking person they are investigating so as not to look like dumbshits once all the facts of the case are presented.

This is why there are lawyers and shit. And legal procedure and courts of appeal and a third branch of government to keep the other two in line.

Truly - HTH. LIFPO.

You missed the point of my post.
    Keeping that secret and going public with a worthless investigation into some emails a week before that isn't political?
    If Clinton would have won, they wouldn't be so worthless.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    salemcoog said:

AlCzervik said:

There are numerous links between Trump's campaign and Russia. Speculation about the extent and nature of those links is currently pointless but we do need to find out about them. I wouldn't rule out anything when it comes to Trump.

So you agree that Trump being elected President had nothing to do with Russia then.

Again ... I don't know yet. I'd like to. When you have a team of naive incompetents on one side and experienced intelligence operatives on the other ... this concerns me.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,956
    edited March 2017
    2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

Actually -it's not.

Truly - HTH. LIFPO.

Nice deflection technique. That has nothing to do with the fact that there is due process in both the accusation phase and the judgment phase of this country's legal system. I can call whomever I want a criminal - I'm not entrusted with a legal code of ethics or bound by the public trust to conduct myself in such a manner. Or do I need to go into a full-on diatribe about how she is a public figure and subject to different standards as to what Joe Blow can and can't say about her?

So by your response, I take it to under that you believe that prosecutors and police organizations should be able to publicize their allegations with impunity? Nice. Very nice.

Or do you want to talk about construction being depreciable again?

• Options
    AlCzervik said:

salemcoog said:

AlCzervik said:

Again ... I don't know yet. I'd like to. When you have a team of naive incompetents on one side and experienced intelligence operatives on the other ... this concerns me.
    So you don't know and I'm the dense one.

Got it.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

Actually -it's not.

Truly - HTH. LIFPO.

Nice deflection technique. That has nothing to do with the fact that there is due process in both the accusation phase and the judgment phase of this country's legal system. I can call whomever I want a criminal - I'm not entrusted with a legal code of ethics or bound by the public trust to conduct myself in such a manner. Or do I need to go into a full-on diatribe about how she is a public figure and subject to different standards as to what Joe Blow can and can't say about her?

So by your response, I take it to under that you believe that prosecutors and police organizations should be able to publicize their allegations with impunity? Nice. Very nice.

So you are a hypocrite.

Try to depreciate your construction on your next tax return and let me know how that turns out.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What we learned from Comey's testimony yesterday:

1. Comey did not receive information inside the FBI to support Trumps claim that Obama wiretapped him. Not evidence, but information.

2. Under FISA, identities of US citizens are masked during surveillance, but 100 people including people from the former Obama administration have the ability to unmask and reveal identities.

3. Comey admits there have been a lot of classified leaks since Trump took office.

4. Comey will not be investigating the 100 people that have the ability to unmask identities during FISA surveillance and thereby leak classified information about specific people.

I still stand by my claim Comey is covering up criminal activity from the former Obama administration.

• Options
    Dude61 said:

1. Comey did not receive information inside the FBI to support Trumps claim that Obama wiretapped him. Not evidence, but information.

2. Under FISA, identities of US citizens are masked during surveillance, but 100 people including people from the former Obama administration have the ability to unmask and reveal identities.

3. Comey admits there have been a lot of classified leaks since Trump took office.

4. Comey will not be investigating the 100 people that have the ability to unmask identities during FISA surveillance and thereby leak classified information about specific people.

I still stand by my claim Comey is covering up criminal activity from the former Obama administration.

You are fucking retarded.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Dude61 said:

• Options
    edited March 2017
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

Actually -it's not.

Truly - HTH. LIFPO.

So you are a hypocrite.

Try to depreciate your construction on your next tax return and let me know how that turns out.
    You quite literally might be the dumbest motherfucker on this planet.

I guaran-fucking-tee you I put this on a tax return it would sale right through. I already beat the shit out of you on this argument.

noun
    the act or art of constructing.
    the way in which a thing is constructed:
    a building of solid construction.
    something that is constructed; a structure.

And you might also want to do some critical thinking because being a 'hypocrite' has nothing to do with this discussion.

• Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

Actually -it's not.

Truly - HTH. LIFPO.

So you are a hypocrite.

I guaran-fucking-tee you I put this on a tax return it would sale right through. I already beat the shit out of you on this argument.

noun

And you might also want to do some critical thinking because being a 'hypocrite' has nothing to do with this discussion.

https://www.irs.gov/uac/about-publication-946

Do you think the IRS gives a shit about what Webster's dictionary says? If you depreciate a building, you are good. If you put construction, you are fucked.

You scream "due process" about Trump but call Hillary a criminal even tho zero charges have been filed against her, let alone a conviction. That is hypocrisy. Dumbfuck.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    salemcoog said:

AlCzervik said:

salemcoog said:

AlCzervik said:

So you don't know and I'm the dense one.

Got it.
    Nobody on this board knows yet you fucking retard.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

Actually -it's not.

Truly - HTH. LIFPO.

So you are a hypocrite.

noun

Do you think the IRS gives a shit about what Webster's dictionary says? If you depreciate a building, you are good. If you put construction, you are fucked.

You scream "due process" about Trump but call Hillary a criminal even tho zero charges have been filed against her, let alone a conviction. That is hypocrisy. Dumbfuck.
    Don't twist.

Don't backtrack.

Definitely don't backtrack and twist.

Go back to tick tick tick marks.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

Actually -it's not.

Truly - HTH. LIFPO.

So you are a hypocrite.

noun

Don't twist.

Don't backthepack.

Definitely don't backthepack and twist.

Go back to tick tick tick marks.