Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sad To Report A New Doog

HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,594
Never would've thought a former Dawgfather player would be a Doog but there is one on DM.com who is now proving it. He also thinks Sarkisian needs more time to show how highly mediocre he is...a damn shame.

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I haven't checked out doogman all week, but I am now. I hate it when a former player does this shit because every doog will take it as fact.

My other doogman observation is TDubDawg's cunt getting moist over the Oregon loss. He says we took Oregon to the 4th quarter, almost beat Stanford. Sark and UW are close. He calls himself a realist. When I was a poster on doogman, I always thought he was one of the biggest doogs around. He's a useless doog, not a realist.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,594
    "DTurner91". He thinks Sarkisian deserves another year even if he goes 1-3 or 2-2 to finish the regular season.

Maybe he took too many hits to the head when blocking for Beno Bryant.
  • dhdawg said:

bailey?

He was really dooging it up badly today on Twitter.
  • I haven't checked out doogman all week, but I am now. I hate it when a former player does this shit because every doog will take it as fact.

My other doogman observation is TDubDawg's cunt getting moist over the Oregon loss. He says we took Oregon to the 4th quarter, almost beat Stanford. Sark and UW are close. He calls himself a realist. When I was a poster on doogman, I always thought he was one of the biggest doogs around. He's a useless doog, not a realist.

Yep then they'll ignore a guy like Chorak who is always ripping on Sark for his terrible coaching. In fact they'll rip on guys like him.

If a former player defends UW it's always "He played for the Huskies and he supports Sark/Ty/Gilby! I'll take his word over yours anyday!".

Same shit, different day.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    HFNY said:

"DTurner91". He thinks Sarkisian deserves another year even if he goes 1-3 or 2-2 to finish the regular season.

Maybe he took too many hits to the head when blocking for Beno Bryant.

Very disappointing, but this happens. Ty even had players in his corner, at least at Notre Dame. I'm guessing this guy has hung around with Sark at some point and feels like he owes him.
    I'd fire my best friend if he was getting plungered every year despite making $2.5 million a year. Maybe it will take a Debacle In The Desert IV before Doog Turner comes around in 2015 (if the Fat Club Hopping Hamster lasts that long).
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

dhdawg said:

bailey?

I *almost* made him TDOTW.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169
    Everyone knows that former players attended UW for their intellectual prowess. I trust no one's capabilities to make a reasoned conclusion more than a former player. The more concussions the better.
  • Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763

dhdawg said:

bailey?

He has been dooging hard lately. Dont remind him that Gilby went 1-10, he will flip the fuck out.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    maybe the former player is lobbying for a job on the team since it's well known that Woody makes it rain for the staff.
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    Meek said:

wait... sounds like Sark and the Dawgmen are basically putting the lack of progress on Brostek instead of questioning why our shitty coaches can't develop talent.

Of course they are. And as long as a handful of ex-players (Hugh) and coaches (Baird) peddle this shit the doogs will lap it up. Sark will have to implode before he gets run. Sad to say it but it's likely we will be having these same discussions in 2015.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    I had a giant doog tell me Brostek was like a secret 5 star linemen and how his dad shielded him from media and he was a secret verbal. He would also go on and on about Beaver being a shut down corner as a true freshman.... he got all his material from the chat room with teen boy stalker. Said 2013 was going to be a rose bowl year.
    I really want to close out the regular season 4-0 (which would give us a 6-3 conference record) but obviously don't see that happening. In a way, if we lose @ UCLA, I want to see SSWS get his shit pushed in so badly that more people (Doogs or not) start seeing what we've been seeing. If we lose @ UCLA, screw the moral victories from a 4 point loss, I'd rather lose 34-13 and see the Fat Club Hopping Hamster again have just as many 3 and outs as punts (like the Debacle In The Desert II).

Yes it will make Wilcox look worse than he is but any DAWG fan with half a brain will know that having to defend 85+ plays on D will make nearly any DC look bad (especially one that is starting a former walk-on TE on the DL because Sarkisian missed so badly on DL other than Kikaha, Shelton, and Cree from 2010-2012. I'm not writing Turpin off yet but it didn't help that Vatuvei hurt his knee and then was a dud of a teammate (2012 class).
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    HFNY said:

I really want to close out the regular season 4-0 (which would give us a 6-3 conference record) but obviously don't see that happening. In a way, if we lose @ UCLA, I want to see SSWS get his shit pushed in so badly that more people (Doogs or not) start seeing what we've been seeing. If we lose @ UCLA, screw the moral victories from a 4 point loss, I'd rather lose 34-13 and see the Fat Club Hopping Hamster again have just as many 3 and outs as punts (like the Debacle In The Desert II).

Yes it will make Wilcox look worse than he is but any DAWG fan with half a brain will know that having to defend 85+ plays on D will make nearly any DC look bad (especially one that is starting a former walk-on TE on the DL because Sarkisian missed so badly on DL other than Kikaha, Shelton, and Cree from 2010-2012. I'm not writing Turpin off yet but it didn't help that Vatuvei hurt his knee and then was a dud of a teammate (2012 class).

Cree? Don't be one of those guys who anoints a player because he made one notable play. Connor Cree is not a guy who plays if you have a championship caliber team. And I think you can write Turpin off. If we had a team with great depth, you could say he is just a redshirt freshman and to give him some time. However, he doesn't play and we basically play anyone with a pulse on the DL.