Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

IMO, last night's game was a black eye for Justin Wilcox

2»

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,525 Founders Club

Wilcox knew that for the doogs to continue licking his butthole all he had to do was stop them on the 1st drive. Smart move, no need to actually work and figure out how to stop that offense with the retards as clientele.

"I've never been complimented more in my life when I lost by 21 points"- Wilcox after the Oregon game.

I hate our fans.
    Fuck. Even Wilcox is learning how the fan base operates.

It must be hard for him to bust his ass watching his "boss" run around town getting drunk and fucking every skank that walks.
    brb jo
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,594
    If we go 1-2 in the next 3 games, why not give Wilcox a shot at coaching the AC and the bowl game? He's starting a former walk-on TE on the DL and still showing more competency on his side of the ball than Sloppy Seven Win Steve is showing on his side!

I bet if we injected Wilcox with a truth serum, he'd say that he'd prefer an offense like Stanford's since it would protect the D and chew up clock. Throw in some highly competent Special Teams (don't let the door hit you on the way-out Johnny Nantard) and we'd come closer than losing to Oregon by 17 points. SSWS has actually regressed against Oregon since he and Nicky Holt "only" lost to Oregon by 17 in 2011 and then lost by 21 this year (didn't even fucking cover).
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited November 2013
    HFNY said:

If we go 1-2 in the next 3 games, why not give Wilcox a shot at coaching the AC and the bowl game? He's starting a former walk-on TE on the DL and still showing more competency on his side of the ball than Sloppy Seven Win Steve is showing on his side!

I bet if we injected Wilcox with a truth serum, he'd say that he'd prefer an offense like Stanford's since it would protect the D and chew up clock. Throw in some highly competent Special Teams (don't let the door hit you on the way-out Johnny Nantard) and we'd come closer than losing to Oregon by 17 points. SSWS has actually regressed against Oregon since he and Nicky Holt "only" lost to Oregon by 17 in 2011 and then lost by 21 this year (didn't even fucking cover).

No. I like Wilcox, but break away from anything Sark. If the new coach somehow wanted to keep Wilcox, I would be fine with it, but why would we make him our head coach? He will be lucky to get a head coaching job in the Moutain West. We are Washington, dammit!