Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Milo Yiannopoulos

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,316
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    tenndawg said:

I was just thinking yesterday about how that guy was the absolute poster child for "15 minutes of fame". He was all over the national news for like 5 days, endorses kid fucking, and poof, he gone.

I expect we'll see a picture of him 5 years from now all fat and drugged out on a "remember this guy" segment of Extra

I've heard him criticize an entire audience and be booed for it and he did not back down. I think he's got the resiliency to make a big comeback a couple years down the line.

Maybe as the featured speaker at a NAMBLA convention

We are a nation that gives second chances blah blah blah won't apply to someone who appears to favor sex with children
    If I really thought he favored sex with children I would not be the least bit supportive. It should go without saying. I heard his explanation and understood it. I think right now he is paying a price that he should pay for being so bombastic.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,316
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:

Looks like I moved to Lil Jimmy s head

Race, you have been living rent free in my head since you and idawg immortalized me.
    Two of the things I respect about you is that you're blunt and unpretentious.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

tenndawg said:

I was just thinking yesterday about how that guy was the absolute poster child for "15 minutes of fame". He was all over the national news for like 5 days, endorses kid fucking, and poof, he gone.

I expect we'll see a picture of him 5 years from now all fat and drugged out on a "remember this guy" segment of Extra

I've heard him criticize an entire audience and be booed for it and he did not back down. I think he's got the resiliency to make a big comeback a couple years down the line.

Maybe as the featured speaker at a NAMBLA convention

We are a nation that gives second chances blah blah blah won't apply to someone who appears to favor sex with children
    If I really thought he favored sex with children I would not be the least bit supportive. It should go without saying. I heard his explanation and understood it. I think right now he is paying a price that he should pay for being so bombastic.
    I think he favors sex with children.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I never really paid much attention to him but recently started watching his videos and, I gotta say, I love this guy.

There are things I disagree with him on, most often how to solve problems, but god damn is he good at arguing.

If he goes away forever because of his comments on underage sex it'll be a real shame. He's a good voice to have out there.

He's "good" at arguing because he never shuts up, never concedes a point, and says outlandish things to grab attention. He attacks people for being soft, and then demands an apology when people fight back.

He's good at bullshit. And he's a pussy. Just like Trump.

No wonder you like him.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,985

I never really paid much attention to him but recently started watching his videos and, I gotta say, I love this guy.

There are things I disagree with him on, most often how to solve problems, but god damn is he good at arguing.

If he goes away forever because of his comments on underage sex it'll be a real shame. He's a good voice to have out there.

He's "good" at arguing because he never shuts up, never concedes a point, and says outlandish things to grab attention. He attacks people for being soft, and then demands an apology when people fight back.

No wonder you like him.
    It would have been nice to have seen Maher actually engaged him instead of treating him like Jennifer Anniston.

Pouring out a 40 for @dflea tuff liberals.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

No wonder you like him.
    Is this about Milo or Race?
  • Options

No wonder you like him.
    Is this about Milo or Race?
  • Options

No wonder you like him.
    It would have been nice to have seen Maher actually engaged him instead of treating him like Jennifer Anniston.

What exactly has he done to warrant engagement?

He's not a scientist that discovered something.

He's not an artist that created something.

He's not an engineer that built something.

He's accomplished nothing worth mention or spotlight. Trolling isn't an accomplishment.
  • Options

No wonder you like him.

He's accomplished nothing worth mention or spotlight. Trolling isn't an accomplishment.
    So he's essentially every politician out there.

Including the most recent two-time sitting President.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

No wonder you like him.

Then don't have him on the show.

• Options

No wonder you like him.

Yeah, they're totally the same. Great poont.
  • Options

No wonder you like him.

Hurtful
    Trolls trolling trolls IS an accomplishment!!1!
  • Options

No wonder you like him.

Not really. Milo has much more fabulous hair and his accessories are marv.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,856
    Swaye's Wigwam

No wonder you like him.

He offended Tommy's hero
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

No wonder you like him.

He offended Tommy's hero
    What did he do to Lorenzo?!!!??
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

No wonder you like him.

Well He's no Nobel Prize winning community organizer that IS for sure.
  • Options

No wonder you like him.

He offended Tommy's hero
    What did he do to Lorenzo?!!!??
    Leave Lorenzo alone!

• Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

No wonder you like him.

Not really. Milo has much more fabulous hair and his accessories are marv.
    "GLAM isn't everything, it's the only thing"

Vince Lombardi

• Options
    drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

No wonder you like him.

Ouch!
    Fixed