Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey Rich Fuckers with Seniority...

What's the seating options look like for the $250 tyee level? I pick in a couple days. Where are the best ( 4 ) no tyee seats in the lower bowel?

Why don't they just fucking open this thing up so we can monitor options but not pick. Devs?

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Bitch - get rich or die trying!!!
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I guess it was stupid for me to post in this dump expecting to find rich fuckers. You're all 34 and living in your parent's basement.
  • Options
    ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I was going to reply but then I realized you wrote seniority, not senility.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,198
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2017

What's the seating options look like for the $250 tyee level? I pick in a couple days. Where are the best ( 4 ) no tyee seats in the lower bowel?

Why don't they just fucking open this thing up so we can monitor options but not pick. Devs?

Lower bowl with no Tyee is shit....everybody staying put and literally nothing worthwhile open

301, 302, 310 and 311 have some decent options since you asked about $250 level
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,552
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

The shit gameday presentation still makes it tough to stomach UW games live, irregardless of the product.

to some people that comment may sound strange, but it is absolutely true.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    This should play this song during timeouts, I think it would be really cool.
    https://youtu.be/2HQaBWziYvY
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,198

MelloDawg said:

The shit gameday presentation still makes it tough to stomach UW games live, irregardless of the product.

to some people that comment may sound strange, but it is absolutely true.
    To be fair I believe the video board was a little better this season. No faggy Star Wars montages, more highlights from around the country... I don't remember any faggy hydro races or whatever they had before. I really do think they made an effort to tamp down the Marinerization shit that really was a problem. i enjoyed the fireworks and flyover before the USC game because I'm a dipshit from Pierce county but whatever

I only went to 3 games this year and I was totally fucking hammered for all of them, so maybe I just remember the good.
    Because they are the Chevron car race. I ALWAYS cheer for the purple car.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I guess it was stupid for me to post in this dump expecting to find rich fuckers. You're all 34 and living in your parent's basement.

I wipe my ass with $250 Tyee tickets.

HTH
    No $2 million for you.

Sad.