Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW Fluff Piece from ESPN

2»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Passion said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

If we can get past UCLA for 2nd in SoCal that would be huge

Yeah, like being in the CFP every 2 to 3 years if we could pull that off. Classes of 18- 20 kids and 14- 15 of them are 4 star or better.
    I think that this will be the telling thing out of 2017 for me leading into 2018 Signing Day ...

We should have decent momentum coming off of a CFP season and Top 4 finish ...

We will have strong momentum going into the year as a Top 10 team, decided North favorite, and probably co-favorites with USC to win the title (SC will be the pick of those that are going to look at the star power of Darnold ... UW will be the pick of those that look at the balance/depth of the roster).

UCLA was a disaster in 2016 and we'll see what 2017 has in store for them ... looking at their schedule and anything better than 6-6 I would say would be a positive for them. They start with TAMU at home (they don't fall apart until mid-October). Back to back early road games at Memphis and Stanford will be challenging and that's followed up with a home game against Colorado. From mid-October on their schedule becomes hell starting with Oregon at home, at Washington, at Utah (short week - Friday game), Arizona State at home, and then USC.

If they go 6-6 or worse again, how dead does UCLA recruiting get? And since I don't think UCLA is in a position to fire Mora, you literally could be looking at a sinking ship down there that takes years to completely sink.
    I heard Mora is a floater.
    You heard right.