Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Whats your crowning athletic achievement?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,551
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Boobie, can you tell us about getting the high score in pinball at the local arcade?

Race, can you tell us about that stormy November game with the leather helmets?

J, can you tell us about how you scored a goal in a 6-1 loss to FC United?

JW, you were a fucking kicker? Can you tell us about your worst moment?

I remember beating FC United 2 nil in the state quarters.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,149
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

12 year state jo champion unlimited weight class.

3 time all league baseball in high school. Never all state. May have peaked sophomore year but whatever. It got me pussy and ass. Or ass. Whatever.

@TommySQC What was his name?
  • Options
    ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The co-ed ultimate frisbee team that I captained a few years ago won our division championship.

And before you assholes shit on ultimate frisbee, just remember, even pot smokers need a sport to play.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Won a bunch of junior golf tournaments in Washington. The two times I faced Troy Kelly head to head, I beat him. He finished top 30 in the US open at Chambers bay. I now suck at golf.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    Thump said:

And before you assholes shit on ultimate frisbee, just remember, even pot smokers need a sport to play.

Huh?

https://420games.org/aboutus/

Because who doesn't feel like running a 10k after a few bowls.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

12 year state jo champion unlimited weight class.

3 time all league baseball in high school. Never all state. May have peaked sophomore year but whatever. It got me pussy and ass. Or ass. Whatever.

@TommySQC What was his name?
    Koopman
    Of the Lewis County Koopmans?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I once hit PurpleJ with 500 spams in 1 hour. That takes some serious finger dexterity.
  • Options
    79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 710
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    One evening, I drank 5 40's of fine malt liquor my freshman year in college. WWU football suvivor. Fuck that place.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    @89ute

Congrats on your accomplishment ...

Please don't post any more pictures of yourself as you aren't a) female and b) hot

I'm disappointed with the bored for not hitting you with the obvious "too soon" response
  • Options
    RomarFuckedJenCRomarFuckedJenC Member Posts: 117
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    haie said:

Played corner for Camas. We dominated our "rival", shitty ass Washougal 3 years in a row when I was a fresh, soph, junior. During those years their coach started the same class, in hopes that by the time we were all seniors they would be better than us, and we were playing them at Washougal my senior year. They had a couple of receivers my age I would talk shit constantly to the first 3 years.

Senior year and they are up 13-0 or some shit. Receiver is taking massive shit to me as I blanket his ass, because it was finally smelling like the ole panthers would get the W. All the yocal locals were hysterical and pointing at the arrogant rich Camas parents.

Late in the game, they fumble. We throw a halfback pass for a late touchdown. Goes into overtime. Their stud quarterback throws a pick on the first play. We run it in.

Cuog-like tears flow.

Haha washougal is for criminals and rapists. Fuck that school. In any sport it was a always a w. Camas was always good though at most sports. Got kicked out of my bball game at camas for telling the point guard he sucks wieners during a free throw.
  • Options
    RomarFuckedJenCRomarFuckedJenC Member Posts: 117
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Senior year had an era under 2, it was like 1.93 but I only Got calls from Tacoma community college and grays harbor. Guess colleges don't like a pitcher throwing an 81 mph fastball with no movement.