Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    As long as the next guy up is as anti Islam as Flynn was, I'm cool with it.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2017
    Why would the FBI be monitoring him? NSA probably trying to hide their new overwatch system tracks.

Every single thing that the U.S. generals do is monitored by the NSA. That's how General Petraeus was caught having an affair -> his emails to her.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Be afraid of the Muslims. But we should be buddy buddy with Russians.

OK!
    I know you're being sarcastic, but yeah. We need to cooperate with Russia to end political Islam.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

OK!
    I know you're being sarcastic, but yeah. We need to cooperate with Russia to end political Islam.
    I would guess the head of the NSA should realize that Russians are a bigger threat to America than Muslims. Muslims are too stupid to hack America from their basement. Russians however have the HH wet dream.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK!
    I would guess the head of the NSA should realize that Russians are a bigger threat to America than Muslims. Muslims are too stupid to hack America from their basement. Russians however have the HH wet dream.
    Apparently a few Muslims with IEDs are more dangerous that Russians with nukes.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Best case scenario for Trump:
    He's terrible at selecting people to manage national security and he was hoodwinked by Flynn.

Worst case scenario for Trump:
    He instructed Flynn to negotiate with Russia before it was his turn.

EWIWBI
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    This isn't a big deal, it's just Donald draining the swamp.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK!
    The JV teams is conquering Europe. Get up to speed.
  • Options
    edited February 2017

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK!
    Russians should be a natural ally if the crooks in our own government weren't so fucktarded. They are level headed, logical, and they don't make calculations based on a batshit crazy book written by a 7th century pedophile murderer. Hope that clears things up a bit.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK!
    Russians should be a natural ally if the crooks in our own government weren't so fucktarded. They are level headed, logical, and they don't make calculations based on a batshit crazy book written by a 7th century pedophile murderer. Hope that clears things up a bit.
    I hope that's a wooossshhhhh.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK!
    Christ, they just annexed part of a sovereign country a couple years ago. I'd love for Russia to be a trustworthy ally but it isn't happening while Putin is in charge.
    Putin will be in charge for a long time. He isn't an ideal ally, but like Stalin before him, we will need to ally with him to crush another fascist movement, the spread of Islam into our western civilization.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK!
    Christ, they just annexed part of a sovereign country a couple years ago. I'd love for Russia to be a trustworthy ally but it isn't happening while Putin is in charge.
    Putin will be in charge for a long time. He isn't an ideal ally, but like Stalin before him, we will need to ally with him to crush another fascist movement, the spread of Islam into our western civilization.
    So radical Islam is now on equal footing with the Axis powers in WW2 w/r/t threats to the civilized world?

Are you fucking stupid, or being intentionally hyperbolic?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK!
    So radical Islam is now on equal footing with the Axis powers in WW2 w/r/t threats to the civilized world?

Or?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK!
    Putin doesn't GAF about Muslims.

HTH
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK!
    Putin doesn't GAF about Muslims.

HTH
    You're right. Putin doesn't give one fuck at all about his own Chechen islamofag terrorists.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

OK!

The threat from Islam has been around since that inception of that shittard 'religion.' Please to be noticing the quotes, because it isn't actually a religion, it's a fascist political system masquerading as a religion. You would know this if you've read the Q'eeran. These Islamic faggots were turned back at the gates of Vienna several centuries ago and they are back at it again, invading Europe. It's a soft invasion, an immigration jihad. The end game is to out-procreate the native populations and spread the fascist system of sharia law in Europe over several generations. The moslems make no secret of this goal. The Europeans are too weak willed and politically correct to do anything about it. Once again it will left to the Russians and Americans to clean up the mess.