Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Marlon just flipped

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    BrowningnosingBrowningnosing Member Posts: 54
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

Jesus man, this is a recruiting forum. Talk about the 3 Star DL guys Pete has put in the NFL, versus the 5 star flameouts at USC

I think you have your petes confused. Polamalu and Mathews III. NFL defensive MVP's how many times? How many Super Bowl rings? Big Cat is on his way too. You really don't want to get into NFL Trojan defensive players too many HOF and future HOF players for y'all to handle
  • Options
    RomarFuckedJenCRomarFuckedJenC Member Posts: 117
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Jesus man, this is a recruiting forum. Talk about the 3 Star DL guys Pete has put in the NFL, versus the 5 star flameouts at USC

I think you have your petes confused. Polamalu and Mathews III. NFL defensive MVP's how many times? How many Super Bowl rings? Big Cat is on his way too. You really don't want to get into NFL Trojan defensive players too many HOF and future HOF players for y'all to handle
    I do want to get into it and can handle it. So who are the future hof players?
  • Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    @Browningnosing USC is the best team in the universe, Huskies are the worst team in the universe and has 0% of beating USC, please move on.
  • Options

I do want to get into it and can handle it. So who are the future hof players?
    Already named two and there will be more to follow.What does Washington have 3 NFL hall of famers to SC's 12? That lead will only grow

• Options

@Browningnosing USC is the best team in the universe, Huskies are the worst team in the universe and has 0% of beating USC, please move on.

Thats already been proven throughout the years. And its not even closehttp://www.winsipedia.com/usc/vs/washington
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    Nuke this thread.
  • Options
    AlCzervik said:

Nuke this thread.

I cant blame you.When the reality hits that Washington isn't on SC's level........ Truth is the Marlon flip was deserved. Petersen likes to play off the No Visit to commits policy.As though it is virtue. When in reality its just control. While holding no issues in pursuing other teams commits. Petersen is seedy and he got burned.