Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Wr

Any hope for Bynum or Cook to be contributors next year? Don't know anything about either of them.

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Any hope for Bynum or Cook to be contributors next year? Don't know anything about either of them.

No, they are not physically ready to play college football. They will need to RS
  • Options
    RomarFuckedJenCRomarFuckedJenC Member Posts: 117
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Yes, they are physically ready to play college football. They will not need to RS.
    Credentials to scout teens?
  • Options
    RomarFuckedJenCRomarFuckedJenC Member Posts: 117
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    D

Yes, they are physically ready to play college football. They will not need to RS.
    This is 2017. I've spent two years of my life reading books, reading blogs, watching videos. I've gone to my former HS, the head football coach is a friend of mine. When I lived in WA state, I would watch film with them and they'd share their knowledge with me. What to watch for in a DB in zone coverage. How to determine if a QB is going through his progressions. How well a WR could run their routes. I learned a lot and can still lean on them when I have a question.
    Damn I thought I had a lot of insight. I was an extra in the movie Radio.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

This is 2017. I've spent two years of my life reading books, reading blogs, watching videos. I've gone to my former HS, the head football coach is a friend of mine. When I lived in WA state, I would watch film with them and they'd share their knowledge with me. What to watch for in a DB in zone coverage. How to determine if a QB is going through his progressions. How well a WR could run their routes. I learned a lot and can still lean on them when I have a question.
    You forgot that you've listened and
    re-listened to numerous Husky Honks
    podcasts focusing in on Hugh Millen
    insights.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Seek help.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Seek help.
    You have been so off your game lately.
    It seems I need to lurk on this bored a little and send @IrishDawg22 a PM.
    Or have your morning coffee
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2017

Seek help.
    You have been so off your game lately.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I see them as tweaners....could go either way.
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Christ, @TierbsHsotBoobs, get you're shit together or put Sven in charge.
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

Cook and Bynum are both over 6"0 around 175 pound range. I would like them to be at least 182-8 before they see the field.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

HuskyJW said:

Cook and Bynum are both over 6"0 around 175 pound range. I would like them to be at least 182-8 before they see the field.
    And I'd like Marlon and Wyatt Davis to sign here. We do what we can.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

HuskyJW said:

Those are 2 different thing. I am talking about kids being physically ready for a demanding schedule. Sure they can play, but it is higher likely they will be injured.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

HuskyJW said:

Those are 2 different thing. I am talking about kids being physically ready for a demanding schedule. Sure they can play, but it is higher likely they will be injured.
    You're excited then about the Pettis/Bacceilia/Chin core with McClatcher and McGrew in the slot?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2017

HuskyJW said:

They can put on pounds in a summer #MYPEDS...Bymum is 6"1 180 and Cook is 6"2 185.