Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2017
    Better DC than HC, so it's good that we*re hiring him as DC. Between Liplicker and Dutch, the defense ought to be better pretty quickly. Maybe not great, but better.

So there's a thread on BI about Gerald Alexander, and posters are talking about him as if he's already been hired. Haven't seen any official word on it, though. I understnad that when some here thought Lake was leaving, they liked Alexander as a replacement.

Also interesting that both the OC and DC under Liplicker are former HCs. Might be good that the two guys directly under Wilcox have been in his shoes already.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,451
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BearsWiin said:

Better DC than HC, so it's good that we*re hiring him as DC. Between Liplicker and Dutch, the defense ought to be better pretty quickly. Maybe not great, but better.

So there's a thread on BI about Gerald Alexander, and posters are talking about him as if he's already been hired. Haven't seen any official word on it, though. I understnad that when some here thought Lake was leaving, they liked Alexander as a replacement.

Also interesting that both the OC and DC under Liplicker are former HCs. Might be good that the two guys directly under Wilcox have been in his shoes already.

Wilcox is hiring a better staff than Willie
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

Good, you guys can get young Gerald some experience so he will be ready for the UW job when Lake leaves next year.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    And here I thought I was clicking to get details on FSU's satellite camp.

Smh
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

Wilcox is hiring a better staff than Willie
    Can't argue that, but if Wilcox is good and Willie sucks the Ducks will just bring the Junction City boy home.