Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What do you Romar haters have to say now?

2»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    They get blown out in game after game. By lay-ups. TSIO is over before it starts. This is so pathetic and sad it makes me want to punch a nun so I'll feel better.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    edited January 2017
    Tequilla said:

It's very difficult to see how Cohen can allow this to continue into next year ... since being handed the full time gig she's shown herself to actually give a shit about winning.

My concern still comes down to the $$$ on this ... I'm hopeful that there's room to make this make sense to move on and get a suitable replacement.

Considering the amenities are shitty and they play in an old ass gym. Who does a suitable replacement look like?

Praying the squad gets really lucky and is able to springboard next years class into a shot at having enough depth to compete. Without next years complete class the program would be in a really terrible place.

The only way one and done programs work is by reloading every year and having an X's and O's coach that can coach'em up.

Looking for moves to be on hold until the class is enrolled.

• Options
    DawgFader said:

Tequilla said:

It's very difficult to see how Cohen can allow this to continue into next year ... since being handed the full time gig she's shown herself to actually give a shit about winning.

My concern still comes down to the $$$ on this ... I'm hopeful that there's room to make this make sense to move on and get a suitable replacement.

Considering the amenities are shitty and they play in an old ass gym. Who does a suitable replacement look like?

Praying the squad gets really lucky and is able to springboard next years class into a shot at having enough depth to compete. Without next years complete class the program would be in a really terrible place.

The only way one and done programs work is by reloading every year and having an X's and O's coach that can coach'em up.

Dear Lord! It's not in a terrible place right now? You have one seriously iron fucking stomach, brah.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

DawgFader said:

Tequilla said:

Dear Lord! It's not in a terrible place right now? You have one seriously iron fucking stomach, brah.
    How many times have we heard this "next class" bullshit. The Huskies have one A and a bunch of B-C players and a D head coach. Averages out to about a C program. Congrats
  • Options
    Even Ernie Kent took two lottery picks into the elite 8. I swear it's like Romar isn't even trying.
  • Options

DawgFader said:

Tequilla said:

How many times have we heard this "next class" bullshit. The Huskies have one A and a bunch of B-C players and a D head coach. Averages out to about a C program. Congrats
    .500 is a C. You think UW will get to .500? I'm thinking not.
  • Options

DawgFader said:

Tequilla said:

When you have a C average over a decade you do mix a few B and D seasons in there.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

DawgFader said:

Tequilla said:

When you have a C average over a decade you do mix a few B and D seasons in there.
    UW is on its sixth straight F
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Jen should hire a new coach and move Zo into the UW recruiting director role to oversee recruiting for all sports.

Winwin
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

Jen should hire a new coach and move Zo into the UW recruiting director role to oversee recruiting for all sports.

Winwin

Keep him away from football
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    edited January 2017
    DawgFader said:

Tequilla said:

Doog playbook

1) The next class

2) Amenities aren't nice enough to attract top talent to win(oops, disregard that conflicts with one)

3) There isn't enough depth on the roster to compete at these monumental levels as the top 30-40 in the country. Forgetting of course that the head coach actually controls roster depth and recruiting. Funny how each class has bunches of 4* and higher yet same results?

4) Don't make a move in fear that we may exceed mediocre at any point this DECADE.

That was one fucking impressive post after reading any of the threads out here.

Facilities argument is bullshit considering Romar can get top notch talent here without even winning, with a shitty gym. Next years class will look like this years class with a shiny new lottery pick, same fucking results.

Terrible place would be the only program in the country willing to let a program go post seasonless for 6 years based solely on future recruiting.