Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Abraham Lucas

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

DawgFader said:

Check out the star levels for the CFP teams. The Dawgs had by far the fewest highly rated players. Which in turn means we don't have the depth needed to be competitive year in and year out on a national level yet. Keep adding more 4 stars than 3 stars a year and that problem will take care of itself.

Prime Example: Nick Harris had a nice year but who did he beat out? Oh yeah right, nobody. Coulda used some extra depth / talent so we wouldn't be stuck playing undersized true freshmen. Or at the very least he's beating someone oit that can make him earn it. That type of depth will help is compete at the end of the year, once the season has taken its toll.

You are right, but the starting defense, which was a championship level defense had only two 4 star guys.

Budda and Qualls.

At the end of the day, just win.
    Shame we missed on Daeshon Hall and Harlow and huh?
    Okay?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Baseman said:

I know Dennis was a fan of his. He's not as good as 247 says (I think they have him higher rated than AVT too). I'd rather have Ford and Norgaard, but if we miss on Ford I'd be ok with offering him. I agree he has good film.

If DDY is out, I'm out.
    DDY's been out for years, where you been?

#Pride #LoveWins #BornThisWay
    Dude, you are ruining his coming out party.
    Pretty sure Lambo was ruining stuff for all of us back when DDY came out.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

DawgFader said:

Check out the star levels for the CFP teams. The Dawgs had by far the fewest highly rated players. Which in turn means we don't have the depth needed to be competitive year in and year out on a national level yet. Keep adding more 4 stars than 3 stars a year and that problem will take care of itself.

Prime Example: Nick Harris had a nice year but who did he beat out? Oh yeah right, nobody. Coulda used some extra depth / talent so we wouldn't be stuck playing undersized true freshmen. Or at the very least he's beating someone oit that can make him earn it. That type of depth will help is compete at the end of the year, once the season has taken its toll.

You are right, but the starting defense, which was a championship level defense had only two 4 star guys.

Budda and Qualls.

Daeshon Hall - had that idiot come to UW he probably be a 2-3 round pick.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

DawgFader said:

Budda and Qualls.

Okay?
    OK!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

DawgFader said:

Budda and Qualls.

Okay?
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,601
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    hardhat said:

I know Dennis was a fan of his. He's not as good as 247 says (I think they have him higher rated than AVT too). I'd rather have Ford and Norgaard, but if we miss on Ford I'd be ok with offering him. I agree he has good film.

I forgot about AVT. USC really took our lunch money this year.

Once USC starts stealing your lunch money it's time to blow the whole thing up and re-eavluate your process. Unacceptable.