Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Meanwhile on the TBS bored

Lots of heavy breathing

Comments

• Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    More jizz in there than in the wigwam. Derek needs a mop guy. Can Vanilla provide?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

We get way more page views on the TBS bored than the main bored, it's yuge. Great success, everyone says so. People can't get enough of it.

Nobody gets thread numbers like the TBS bored. Nobody. And people love us.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

We get way more page views on the TBS bored than the main bored, it's yuge. Great success, everyone says so. People can't get enough of it.

Nobody gets thread numbers like the TBS bored. Nobody. And people love us.
    These threads are the best threads. Everybody says they are the best threads.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    The tug is where SJWs go to get plungered by real men.
    What do you mean that sounds gay?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,488
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They have nothing on the soccer bored.
  • Options
    edited January 2017

The tug is where SJWs go to get plungered by real men.
    What do you mean that sounds gay?

Once again, the Tug is Terrible. The 'Terrible Tug'. Nobody reads their threads. Nobody. I've heard some get 50 or so reads... and I've heard it's the guy who posted it just checking back mainly. I don't know, but that's what I've heard and you know what? I believe it.

Then you look on our bored, some threads have 9,000 views. Everybody's loving them. Comments everywhere. Lots of chinning.

So again, the Terrible Tug is just, no one wants to be there. And our threads, people are really loving them. They are getting traffic like this site has never seen. It's not really a contest, but I guess some people want to compare. It's not a comparison you want to make if you are the Terrible Tug, believe me!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    If you cant appreciate watching wimps get intellectually skullfucked into roadkill, you haven't lived.
  • Options

If you cant appreciate watching wimps get intellectually skullfucked into roadkill, you haven't lived.

I don't go. No one goes. It's just not relevant. Sad!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

The TBS Bored is going to build a wall, and the Kobestopper Cafe is gonna pay for it!

Yes that's true.

Also, the 'terrible' Tug Tavern. Boy these guys are awful. No one likes their threads, no one reads it. It's just a bunch of jerks on the internet bleeding out of their who knows where just, spewing bile all the time. And they really don't measure up. They just don't. Like I said, we have the best threads. All over a thousand reads. People love our threads. And they are happy if they get 100.

That's why they are terrible. The 'terrible' Tug I call them. Look at their avatar. Terrible avatar let me tell you. And that was the most flattering angle. Sad!
    I go hard with Viking work on the Tug.

And my avatar is fucking awesome.

Both those points are impossible to disagree with.