Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

See the early favorites in Vegas to win the 2018 college football national title

2»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

We have the same odds as VA Tech and UGA? Those are some pretty FS oddsmakers. Tejas with significantly better odds than we do?

You see, Texas is a blue blood. Even though in the last 30 years they've had one really good team, which barely won the NC against a USC team w/ a mediocre defense, they're always on the cusp of dominance.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

We have the same odds as VA Tech and UGA? Those are some pretty FS oddsmakers. Tejas with significantly better odds than we do?

oddsmakers are not FS.

Very disturbing to see Vegas has us down there.
    So if I say my doctor is really fucking stupid, you'd come rushing to tell me that doctors are not FS? I didn't say oddsmakers are FS. I said THESE ones are. And the market hasn't had time for self-correction yet. Like mentioned in the thread, you can't take the other side of the bet so it's pointless. Right now it's just a popularity contest.
    Anyone who thinks Vegas oddsmakers are FS is FS and anyone who thinks there is *any* value in futures bets is FS. Anyone who bets futures is FS.

HTH.

(edited to avoid hurt feelings)
    So the only people betting on these lines are fucking degenerate idiots yet at the same time this line is supposed to be some kind of flashing indicator that sharp oddsmakers know we are going to suck next year?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Trading stawk options >>>>>> FS sports betting, unless you're just doing it for the thrill. The house doesn't stay in business by losing. If you want to throw your money away, PM me. I'll give you my western union details.