Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Deep thoughts by Kent Griswold

2»

Comments

• Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

If you want to make accusations out here, take responsibility for them. Sign your real name to them. If not, that's what gets deleted. Always has, always will. You don't get to trash people out here anonymously. Use your real name or don't do it.

• Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Kim is OKG.....Oral Kim Grinolds
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,652
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

TommySQC said:

Griswold spitting out serious wisdom:

"For those who pay close attention to pete and what he says you hear it quite a bit. He's always talking about " The process" he says it all the time.

I'm not sure how many really get it, but The PAC-12 Championship Game and the Peach Bowl...........It's all part of the process."

wtf was the point of that post?
    To throw out some vague reference about how Kim himself "gets it". Therefore he should be hero worshipped because of all the things he "hears".

Kim is such a fucking drama queen. If he was a teenage girl, he'd be the bitch in the movie Mean Girls that traps his frenemies into a 3-way calling trap.
    You watched Mean Girls?
    Yeah. Lacey Chabert is grade A jerk off material.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

My ex girlfriend and her friends used to think I resemble Kermit.

Fuck them

Gladly.

Now pic's or GTFO!!
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161

TommySQC said:

"For those who pay close attention to pete and what he says you hear it quite a bit. He's always talking about " The process" he says it all the time.

I'm not sure how many really get it, but The PAC-12 Championship Game and the Peach Bowl...........It's all part of the process."

To throw out some vague reference about how Kim himself "gets it". Therefore he should be hero worshipped because of all the things he "hears".

Kim is such a fucking drama queen. If he was a teenage girl, he'd be the bitch in the movie Mean Girls that traps his frenemies into a 3-way calling trap.
    You watched Mean Girls?
    Yeah. Lindsay Lohan's tits are grade A jerk off material.
    True dat

Would love to be in rehab with Lindsay - sneak in pills, crush em up, snort em off her tits...

Spent the rest of my life gleefully whacking off to the memory
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TommySQC said:

You watched Mean Girls?
    Solid movie. Not joking either.

I'm sad now
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,008
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AIRWOLF said:

What happened to the Kim who constantly implied Petersen was in over his head?

Let's just say intellect isn't his strong suit.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

What happened to the Kim who constantly implied Petersen was in over his head?

If you didn't know ...

Kim is a giant dumb fuck. The only person on that bored in his IQ range is krisvashon, and she's a full blown retard. As in, an actual retard.
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    DeepSeaZ said:

Yeah Kim has no idea what the process is or what it even means.

Fuck off Joel Embiid rules

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2017
    I have shit in my contacts and this thread screams
    Deep Throat by Kim Grinolds