Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Deep thoughts by Kent Griswold

Griswold spitting out serious wisdom:

"For those who pay close attention to pete and what he says you hear it quite a bit. He's always talking about " The process" he says it all the time.

I'm not sure how many really get it, but The PAC-12 Championship Game and the Peach Bowl...........It's all part of the process."

Comments

• AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    AIRWOLF said:

What happened to the Kim who constantly implied Petersen was in over his head?

Let's just say intellectual consistency breathing isn't his strong suit.

FTFY

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

"For those who pay close attention to pete and what he says you hear it quite a bit. He's always talking about " The process" he says it all the time.

I'm not sure how many really get it, but The PAC-12 Championship Game and the Peach Bowl...........It's all part of the process."

Christ.

People continue to pay to listen to a dipshit that the word "process" is new and innovative.

I have no doubt he is this fucking dense, but at a minimum, his customer base and colleagues are.

What a fucking dickhead
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,397 Swaye's Wigwam
    Ken is always hearing things. Schizophrenia is not a laughing matter. Those voices in my head were pretty convincing.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

side note: i may respond to every poast in the offseason with gif/image/etc, not sure yet, lipo.
    Do it, no words, just gif's New Years resolution
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161

side note: i may respond to every poast in the offseason with gif/image/etc, not sure yet, lipo.
    And I want to mimic it in all personal conversations - people will think I'm intently listening and give a fuck

It's like Kernit is a skinny green buddah
  • Wombat_GuernicaWombat_Guernica Member Posts: 126
    If the ups and downs of the process are too much for you, maybe it is time for a new hobby ;)

brb lady boy
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    My ex girlfriend and her friends used to think I resemble Kermit.

Fuck them
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

wtf was the point of that post?
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

wtf was the point of that post?
    To throw out some vague reference about how Kim himself "gets it". Therefore he should be hero worshipped because of all the things he "hears".

Kim is such a fucking drama queen. If he was a teenage girl, he'd be the bitch in the movie Mean Girls that traps his frenemies into a 3-way calling trap.
    You watched Mean Girls?