Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DE Tryon (WSU commit) supposedly offered

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/2762457/57f3d42b7bddf76044b2ca2d

Yeah, I'd rather he not go to WSU. Athletically, he reminds me off a 3* version of DJ Johnson. Obviously not nearly the player, but he's got the tools.

Fuck him being a 3-star... He's a 4-star in my mind - and DJ is a 5-star in my mind.

Tryon is a fucking beast and the kind of kid you can win big time with. This kid is going to be 6-5, 260 and play BUCK for us. I absolutely love him.
    How long to get the Hazen outta him?
    Yeah, this is the only problem I see with him. Do our coaches actually know what it means to go to fucking Hazen?

CHRIST.
    Kent shitting on Renton. That's rich, DDY.
    Renton is a fraud.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/2762457/57f3d42b7bddf76044b2ca2d

Yeah, I'd rather he not go to WSU. Athletically, he reminds me off a 3* version of DJ Johnson. Obviously not nearly the player, but he's got the tools.

Fuck him being a 3-star... He's a 4-star in my mind - and DJ is a 5-star in my mind.

Tryon is a fucking beast and the kind of kid you can win big time with. This kid is going to be 6-5, 260 and play BUCK for us. I absolutely love him.
    How long to get the Hazen outta him?
    Yeah, this is the only problem I see with him. Do our coaches actually know what it means to go to fucking Hazen?

CHRIST.
    Kent shitting on Renton. That's rich, DDY.
    Renton is a fraud.
    I hesitate to ask. But what is Renton - really - behind the fraud and deceit?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    NOGAF about poor Newcastle.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

NOGAF about poor Newcastle.

There was no need to add a municipality nestled between Bellevue, Issaquah and Renton. I refuse to believe it even exists.
  • Options

Don't be bashing Tukwila. That municipality is reigns supreme for the 500ml Messican Cokes sold by the case at Costco. Skinny little Seattle only sells the 350ml bottles. Pissing on Tukwila = pissing on Coker. Even if he's is an O'Dear Fag.

Everyone knows the heartbeat of the south sound is Kent.

It also could be Puyallup, but who would want to go that far out of their way to check?

Renton, Tukwila and Auburn fuck off!!
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    eklund says tryon will commit sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

He should, if he is serious about playing real defense in Pac-12
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Don't be bashing Tukwila. That municipality is reigns supreme for the 500ml Messican Cokes sold by the case at Costco. Skinny little Seattle only sells the 350ml bottles. Pissing on Tukwila = pissing on Coker. Even if he's is an O'Dear Fag.

It also could be Puyallup, but who would want to go that far out of their way to check?

"Eatonville, or GTFO!" Sincerely, Brandon Jumper
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

dhdawg said:

Let's objectively look at his options:

UW: Best D in the Pac, best team in the Pac, sends kids from D to the NFL, 15 minutes from home, Top-5 team, great D coaches.

WSU: smells like cow shit, bad academis, you could easily end up in a shed, you will get a felony or three, you will make the Rob Barber face before you get waxed by UW, ugly uniforms, it's in Idaho.

UTAH: Move to Utah, sounds great at first then you realize college parties have soda and girls who don't, play on a good D and have locker room fights with your O that didn't score, enjoy third place in the Pac-12 S in the year you had the best shot you will ever have at winning it, freeze your balls off, think of ways to rationalize Jamal Anderson's sexual behavior.

ORE: Enjoy chats about the good old days of '13 in the mist, learn how to get away with rape on a liberal campus, get a $40k year job with Nike as a page when you're done, field phone calls from Cliff Harris about people who are out to get him/aliens/places to score bath salts.

What would you do?
    It's not what we would do. Obvious question.

It's what he would do. Again, you're assuming he's smart.
  • Options
    Passion said:

dhdawg said:

Let's objectively look at his options:

UW: Best D in the Pac, best team in the Pac, sends kids from D to the NFL, 15 minutes from home, Top-5 team, great D coaches.

WSU: smells like cow shit, bad academis, you could easily end up in a shed, you will get a felony or three, you will make the Rob Barber face before you get waxed by UW, ugly uniforms, it's in Idaho.

UTAH: Move to Utah, sounds great at first then you realize college parties have soda and girls who don't, play on a good D and have locker room fights with your O that didn't score, enjoy third place in the Pac-12 S in the year you had the best shot you will ever have at winning it, freeze your balls off, think of ways to rationalize Jamal Anderson's sexual behavior.

ORE: Enjoy chats about the good old days of '13 in the mist, learn how to get away with rape on a liberal campus, get a $40k year job with Nike as a page when you're done, field phone calls from Cliff Harris about people who are out to get him/aliens/places to score bath salts.

What would you do?
    It's not what we would do. Obvious question.

It's what he would do. Again, you're assuming he's smart.
    He's going to UW, man.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm a KM Royal, our football team always got it's shit pushed in by Kentwood. Fuck Renton and Tukwila g's up, ho's down.. Poor one out for all my dead homies.
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996

My uncle was on the staff for Eatonville when Jumper was there. Said he was the best player he ever saw.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    tvoie said:

My uncle was on the staff for Eatonville when Jumper was there. Said he was the best player he ever saw.
    He was a beast. There was another kid on that team, a year or two younger than Jumper I think, that played at WSU.