Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Anyone else see the play where Wooching

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,651
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
edited January 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
drove the Bama OT back 5 feet and then ran him over?

I was fucked up but i swear I saw this.

If Psalm fucking Wooching is holding his own against the Bama dynasty our strength and conditioning program is doing something right. Rapp looks like hes gained 20 lbs of muscle since the start of the season. Someone get BBK some food though

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

drove the Bama OT back 5 feet and then ran him over?

I was fucked up but i swear I saw this.

If Psalm fucking Wooching is holding his own against the Bama dynasty our strength and conditioning program is doing something right. Rapp looks like hes gained 20 lbs of muscle since the start of the season. Someone get BBK some food though

Difference between bama and UW. They made a comment that Hurts came in and benched 335 and squatted 550 or whatever. Coaches told him no more lifting, work on conditioning. Now, he sucks ass and Lane wanted to run him every down, rather than their beast "4th string" RB Scarborough. But still. We will be more able to compete when we can RS most freshman and have them bulk up that year.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Wooching was Wooching ..

Made some good plays ...

Forced a fumble and almost recovered it ...

On long TD run freelanced inside and lost outside contain ... everybody a half step behind as a result ...

I'm not unhappy that he is leaving but thank him for his service
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Wooching was Wooching ..

Made some good plays ...

Forced a fumble and almost recovered it ...

On long TD run freelanced inside and lost outside contain ... everybody a half step behind as a result ...

I'm not unhappy that he is leaving but thank him for his service

How do you know that inside stunt wasn't called by Kawasaki? Not saying youre wrong but thst could have been BBK Bierria or Beavers contain on that play
  • Options
    Founders Club

If he did that, it was by mistake. Psalm is the master of the patty cake rush where he pushes an OL like he's trying to push a box into a closet, which doesn't quite fit. Or like two guys trying to provoke each other into a fist fight. His rushing technique sucks in most cases. He's best on the stunt plays where he loops around and runs through an open slot. Doesn't tackle well, either, which is a paramount requirement of holding the edge.

Fucking lol at the box in closet analogy. He does have a tendancy to get bear hugged and completely disappear for a quarter or two before making a WTF that was good play. Same with Bierria honestly.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Because everything about our defense is about containing the edge and forcing everything back inside
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Because everything about our defense is about containing the edge and forcing everything back inside

?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Eagerly awaiting DDY's comments on this thread.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker