Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Coker

2»

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

If you didn't hate Petersen his second year you didn't belong here

I defended him his first year even though his game management was spotty at best. After a second 4-5 record and 15 years of never being wrong at predicting the worst, his failure was the only play.

BUT I AM GLAD I WAS WRONG

Unless we lose to Bama. Then fuck him

Other way around.

His first year was dog shit. Despite having the greatest draft class in school history, we tripped over ourselves to a yawn-inducing 8-6 season. Our offense was a complete clusterfuck, and our coaches seemed intent on fitting square pegs into round holes (e.g. not running Cyler more despite that being his only redeeming quality).

Last year was the beginning of promise. We lost everyone we thought was good, but despite that Pete's players started developing, our defense was light's out, and the true freshmen trio on offense showed potential for greatness. There was a lot to be excited about from last year's team if you looked past the surface of 7-6 and 4-5.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

One of my bumps was solely for @Canard because he is a complete fucktard.

@Canard...lol. What a sanctimonious turd.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,868
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Team was solid against Boise CC last year (it really was a shithole JC 50 years ago or something). They were well coached but young and couldn't score. I know we hate the youth excuse, but it was the start of the transformation from Sark's pussies to Petersen's tough guys. You could see it. I watched the Cactus Bowl in 35 degree weather. There was a subtle but marked difference.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

pawz said:

One of my bumps was solely for @Canard because he is a complete fucktard.

And if you are going to bump others stuff in the opposite way like you have for my dear friend @Tequilla from like 8 years ago you had to expect this and you have to be able to accept it!

It's all in good fun anyways, I love that we can all put our thoughts out there on shit and that we can all call each other out on it. I hope Nick Harris wins the outland trophy one day and all of you continue to shit on me for saying he sucks. Just like I am so happy that #MyRapp is a 5 star player like I said he was from the start while others were saying he would Redshirt.

It's all in good fun and you're one of my favorite non-classy posters and here we are with an actual good football program. I just won't let @puppylove_sugarsteel back on the wagon.

UNITE! REMEMBER THE NORTH!

Can you two just get a room and fuck already?
    Did you ever think we already have a room and have already fucked? HMMMMMMMM????!!!!!
    NFW you're definitely a virgin.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I defended him his first year even though his game management was spotty at best. After a second 4-5 record and 15 years of never being wrong at predicting the worst, his failure was the only play.

Later guys...
    Bump.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Later guys...
    This was his last post. We thought he was kidding...RIP
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Race killed him.