Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Coker

Yeah yeah, BUMP away. You were right, but let's chill a bit with the smoothing over of Coach Pete's first 2 seasons.

HOWEVER, if this helps heal Husky nation I'll allow it. It's time for the North to march South and topple an empire. Can't do it without UNITY.

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Yeah yeah, BUMP away. You were right, but let's chill a bit with the smoothing over of Coach Pete's first 2 seasons.

HOWEVER, if this helps heal Husky nation I'll allow it. It's time for the North to march South and topple an empire. Can't do it without UNITY.

@TF: Instead of patching up old wounds and scabs, shouldn't your present mission be ridding us of Romar? How about focusing your energies on that shit-show now that Pete's got the bus back back in the center lane.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

@TF: Instead of patching up old wounds and scabs, shouldn't your present mission be ridding us of Romar? How about focusing your energies on that shit-show now that Pete's got the bus back back in the center lane.
    I support Coach Romar...

But in all seriousness, he's not leaving UW until he retires.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2016

There were valid criticisms of his first 2 seasons with us. But in the end I guess Petersen was just as pissed at how his team was performing as we were. Either that or his secret to success is reading this message board for pro tips on how to be a better coach.

If Petersen took tips from this bored, he would have fired had Trey Adams play The Mountain to Jonathan Smith's Oberyn Martell on the 50 yard line after every game for the past 3 years.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

There were valid criticisms of his first 2 seasons with us. But in the end I guess Petersen was just as pissed at how his team was performing as we were. Either that or his secret to success is reading this message board for pro tips on how to be a better coach.

If Petersen took tips from this bored, he would have fired had Trey Adams play The Mountain to Jonathan Smith's Oberyn Martell on the 50 yard line after every game for the past 3 years.
    nttawwt
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,822
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

One of my bumps was solely for @Canard because he is a complete fucktard.

And if you are going to bump others stuff in the opposite way like you have for my dear friend @Tequilla from like 8 years ago you had to expect this and you have to be able to accept it!

It's all in good fun anyways, I love that we can all put our thoughts out there on shit and that we can all call each other out on it. I hope Nick Harris wins the outland trophy one day and all of you continue to shit on me for saying he sucks. Just like I am so happy that #MyRapp is a 5 star player like I said he was from the start while others were saying he would Redshirt.

It's all in good fun and you're one of my favorite non-classy posters and here we are with an actual good football program. I just won't let @puppylove_sugarsteel back on the wagon.

UNITE! REMEMBER THE NORTH!

Can you two just get a room and fuck already?
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    pawz said:

One of my bumps was solely for @Canard because he is a complete fucktard.

And if you are going to bump others stuff in the opposite way like you have for my dear friend @Tequilla from like 8 years ago you had to expect this and you have to be able to accept it!

It's all in good fun anyways, I love that we can all put our thoughts out there on shit and that we can all call each other out on it. I hope Nick Harris wins the outland trophy one day and all of you continue to shit on me for saying he sucks. Just like I am so happy that #MyRapp is a 5 star player like I said he was from the start while others were saying he would Redshirt.

It's all in good fun and you're one of my favorite non-classy posters and here we are with an actual good football program. I just won't let @puppylove_sugarsteel back on the wagon.

UNITE! REMEMBER THE NORTH!

Can you two just get a room and fuck already?
    Did you ever think we already have a room and have already fucked? HMMMMMMMM????!!!!!
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,869
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2016

We get it, you watch Game of Thrones. But I only knew that because I also watch Game of Thrones. Game of Thrones is awesome, muddafuggas.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,899

We get it, you watch Game of Thrones. But I only knew that because I also watch Game of Thrones. Game of Thrones is awesome, muddafuggas.
    The cool kids watch Westworld now.

HTH

• Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2016

The cool kids watch Westworld now.

HTH

It might as well be Game of Thrones, dicks and all