Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hugh thinks

12346»

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Uhh, I did not post that image 19 times. You can blame that mess on this websites programming.

this bored is not a good place to highlight your personal shortcomings
  • Options
    montyfranklynmontyfranklyn Member Posts: 119
    89ute said:

89ute said:

89ute said:

Tequilla said:

doogie said:

If we run we're toast. No shot, he says.

We need line of scrimmage reads, pre- determined routes and quick release passes into space.

In other words, Hugh thinks that in order to have any shot at winning, we need to run Mike Leach''s offense and play like Cuogs???

Just out of curiosity, what would be your plan of attack against Bama? You're not going to be able to run it up the middle on them, they're too fast to run it east/west, and you won't have enough time to throw it deep. The quick pass game seems to me to be your best shot of moving the ball against them. I don't agree with much of what Hugh says but we're not going to impose our will on Bama in the run game
    You have to beat them by using motion/formations to your advantage to create advantageous situations.

You have to get them to react instead of dictate.

Their entire defense is built on stopping the run, getting pressure on the QB, and pressing short/intermediate routes because they don't expect to have to cover long.

I fully expect that they will pay a lot of attention to John Ross.

We need to be able to break our tendencies and that includes getting the ball out quickly ...

We need to find ways to get Gaskin the ball in space in situations ... this will happen in the passing game not the running game.

We will need to find opportunities to get Daniels the ball ... athletic TEs have given Bama some problems.

But most importantly, we need to be content with the idea that we're not going to win the game through our offense. We're going to win the game through defense and special teams. If there's a recurring theme(s) in the last 5 years, it's the following 2 things:

1) Turnovers Margin
    2) Very poor day for Bama kicking FGs

We need to be smart enough when it's 4th and 3 at the 38 to punt the ball inside the 10.

We need to be smart enough to know when picking up 8-10 yards on a 3rd and 20 is a potential free first down on our next possession.

We need to make sure we protect the ball at all costs ... look at what LSU did this year simply by not turning the ball over and relying on their defense ... scoreless into the 4th quarter.

We need to have a field position changing play in special teams ... Van Winkle needs to be the best kicker on the field (enough said about that) ... and we can't allow a punt block.

We need to play an A or A+ level game for us and force Alabama into something more in their B or C range. We have a lot of pieces that will give us at least a punchers chance.
    @Tequilla I think you're dead right when you say Worshington will not win with offense. If you look at the teams that have beaten Alabama since their rise, they're pretty much badass motherfuckers. Big arms, thick build, mobile and can run through a brick shit house. This description may not fit every guy on the list (Brian Johnson) but it pretty much does. One thing for certain, the QB is a mobile threat, either with the run or within the pocket or scrambling.

Chad Kelly Ole Miss 9-19-2015
    Cardale Jones Ohio St. 1-1-2015
    Bo Wallace Ole Miss 10-4-2014
    Trevor Knight OU 1-2-2014
    Nick Marshall Auburn 11-30-2013
    Johnny Manziel aTm 11-10-2012
    Jordan Jefferson LSU 11-5-2011
    Stephen Garcia So. Carolina 10-9-2010
    Jordan Jefferson and Jarrett Lee LSU 11-6-2010
    Cam Newton Auburn 11-26-2010
    Tim Tebow Florida 12-6-2008
    Brian Johnson Utah 1-2-2009

I respect Jake Browning and the Worshington offense but I don't see Jake in that list. At least 2016 Jake.

Another thing, remember Saban's bitching and moaning about fast pace offenses? Increased injuries bla bla bla ... the fucker can't defend those type of offenses and he does not want to play that way. He hates being spread out too, which I think you touched on. I think you've identified that Worshington can't play the type of offense that Alabama struggles with.

Furthermore, I think you've identified how your team can beat them.

I'm looking forward to the podcast, I hope you touch on the things I mentioned. If I'm totally off base with this, I'll gladly take a stiff FUCK OFF.
    You're several years behind times moron, just like every fool that thinks Bama still has trouble with HUNH RPO offenses. Bama runs that offense themselves now. As for defense Bama played against that type of offense in all but 3 games and is still the #1 defense in the nation. And you can forget about trying to play defense like LSU. You don't have the talent to copy LSU's defense, not to mention that LSU plays Bama tougher than anybody. Just check their schedule and compare scores of all their mediocre opponents against the score of the Bama game and you will clearly see that 10-0 was an anomally. All LSU-Bama games are like that.
    You're right Crimsonite1, this moron is several years behind the times because I stopped paying close attention to Alabama after we kicked your fucking ass up and down the field for four quarters in the Sugar Bowl.

HTH
    LMMFAO. Everybody loses a game now and then shit for brains. Where the fuck has your asswipe team been the past 3 years besides getting shit stomped by Clemson, Ohio St, TEXAS and HOUSTON. Hey Oklahoma fuktard, we"re here waiting for you and 'Big Game Bob', but we won't hold our breath. Go troll Auburn, fool.
    Great rant but you are replying to a Utah fan
    Opps, I guess you're right. That worthless game didn't even cross my mind. Even Elephants have limits on how long a memory lasts and that one has more dust than Rip Van Winkle. Sooooo, dumbass, you didn't do shit for 4 quarters. You only scored like 10 points after the 1st quarter. Too bad you team wasn't respectable enough to motivate Bama to play, but after Florida edged us out of the NC game we didn't care if your team could fish or cut bait. Most Bama fans had probably never heard football and Utah mentioned in the same breath before - and haven't since either. Imagine that, a Utah fan living in the past. ROTFLMMFAO!
    Keep telling yourself that Hillbilly. It was your first major bowl in 9 years. Losers lose.
    Does this guy sound unmotivated? Does he not care?

https://youtu.be/vp6DAtg55Kc

I think you meant to say "you didn't do shit for 3 quarters." (I keep forgetting you're a hillbilly). You act like it's a badge of honor that we only hung an additional TD and FG on you after a 21 point 1st quarter. We hung more points on your overrated asses than any other team you faced that year.

How many titles has Bama won since 08? How many top 10 finishes has Utah had since 08?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Uhh, I did not post that image 19 times. You can blame that mess on this websites programming.

Mods? Devs?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,571
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

I've seen a few Bama fans use these 2-3 quarter arguments before ... I could have sworn that football was a 4 quarter game

I'm not using a 2 to 3 quarter argument. I'm disputing what that pussyfart said about 4 quarters since it was a BS lie. For some dumbfuck from Utah to come on Washington's forum and run his cum hole about a game 9 years ago after Bama has set national records for wins over a 9 year period, and for NC's in a 7 year period, and holds the record for repeat NC's at 4 times and going on 5 times right now, is so ludacris it doesn't value arguing with him, her, it. But what do you expect from Utah. They will be masturbating and thinking about that game for 100 years just like Boise St besting Oklahoma - except that Boise St has stayed a hrll of a lot more relevant thsn Utah. Hell, at least Boise St managed to beat Georgia and Oregon since.
    The hate was A+ until you put the faggy pic with it.

And Utah and everyone else in the PAC has shit on Oregon recently.

You're right though. Utah sucks.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Tequilla said:

I've seen a few Bama fans use these 2-3 quarter arguments before ... I could have sworn that football was a 4 quarter game

I'm not using a 2 to 3 quarter argument. I'm disputing what that pussyfart said about 4 quarters since it was a BS lie. For some dumbfuck from Utah to come on Washington's forum and run his cum hole about a game 9 years ago after Bama has set national records for wins over a 9 year period, and for NC's in a 7 year period, and holds the record for repeat NC's at 4 times and going on 5 times right now, is so ludacris it doesn't value arguing with him, her, it. But what do you expect from Utah. They will be masturbating and thinking about that game for 100 years just likeu Boise St besting Oklahoma - except that Boise St has stayed a hrll of a lot more relevant thsn Utah. Hell, at least Boise St managed to beat Georgia and Oregon since.
    But you did anyway.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,454
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Crimsonite 1 said:
    » show previous quotes
    I'm not using a 2 to 3 quarter argument. I'm disputing what that pussyfart said about 4 quarters since it was a BS lie. For some dumbfuck from Utah to come on Washington's forum and run his cum hole about a game 9 years ago after Bama has set national records for wins over a 9 year period, and for NC's in a 7 year period, and holds the record for repeat NC's at 4 times and going on 5 times right now, is so ludacris it doesn't value arguing with him, her, it. But what do you expect from Utah. They will be masturbating and thinking about that game for 100 years just like Boise St besting Oklahoma - except that Boise St has stayed a hrll of a lot more relevant thsn Utah. Hell, at least Boise St managed to beat Georgia and Oregon since.
    @Cimsonite1 you're a dimwitted motherfucker. You can't even read a box score since it's obvious you didn't watch the game. You're a frontrunner cunt who became an Alabama fan in 2010.
    Crimsonite1 said:
    » show previous quotes
    No, I meant what I said rat turd. YOU said 4 quarters and I answered that. Fuck, you shittard losers know so little about football I'm surprised yo figured out there were 3 quarters left after the first quarter. It only means that without Andre Smith, the number 1 draft pick playing and blocking blocking for the first time in 13 games our running game wasn't up to catching back up after the team decided to play. Simply put, Bama whipped Utah's ass 21-10 over the final 3 quarters, which shits on your statement that you whipped us for 4 quarters. Bama doedn't give a shit about Bowls. We play for NC's even in 2008.
    You act like winning one game 9 years ago means something. You fuckers haven't won anything that counts since. In fact Utah couldn't have come within 21 points of the worst team Bama has had since 2008. By the way asswipe, how does it feel to play second fiddle to a Mormon football team? LMAO! Maybe if you put Utah, Utah St and BYU together you could come up with a team out Scout team could use for a decent scrimmage.
    Again frontrunner cunt, the score was 31-17 but somehow in your simple bammer pin head you think you scored 21 points. At no point did Alabama whip Utah's ass. Another news flash simpleton, Andre Smith would have been no help to your defense, which gave up a season high 31 points.

What started this whole thing is you trying to defend that you didn't get your ass kicked for four quarters. Okay, I'll give you the 2nd quarter chump if that will make you feel better.

You're a little bitch crying, whining and excuse making about a game where Alabama was soundly beaten. You first said Alabama didn't care, but then you say they started to care after the 1st quarter and magically scored 21 points. I've already pointed out how wrong you are about this.

Here's something else that didn't make sense to me
    In fact Utah couldn't have come within 21 points of the worst team Bama has had since 2008.
    It was 21-0 before the 1st quarter ended.

Crimsonite1 you're no fun to banter with. You're a fucking bama frontrunning retard.
  • Options

89ute said:

89ute said:

89ute said:

Tequilla said:

doogie said:

We need line of scrimmage reads, pre- determined routes and quick release passes into space.

In other words, Hugh thinks that in order to have any shot at winning, we need to run Mike Leach''s offense and play like Cuogs???

Just out of curiosity, what would be your plan of attack against Bama? You're not going to be able to run it up the middle on them, they're too fast to run it east/west, and you won't have enough time to throw it deep. The quick pass game seems to me to be your best shot of moving the ball against them. I don't agree with much of what Hugh says but we're not going to impose our will on Bama in the run game
    You have to beat them by using motion/formations to your advantage to create advantageous situations.

You have to get them to react instead of dictate.

Their entire defense is built on stopping the run, getting pressure on the QB, and pressing short/intermediate routes because they don't expect to have to cover long.

I fully expect that they will pay a lot of attention to John Ross.

We need to be able to break our tendencies and that includes getting the ball out quickly ...

We need to find ways to get Gaskin the ball in space in situations ... this will happen in the passing game not the running game.

We will need to find opportunities to get Daniels the ball ... athletic TEs have given Bama some problems.

But most importantly, we need to be content with the idea that we're not going to win the game through our offense. We're going to win the game through defense and special teams. If there's a recurring theme(s) in the last 5 years, it's the following 2 things:

1) Turnovers Margin
    2) Very poor day for Bama kicking FGs

We need to be smart enough when it's 4th and 3 at the 38 to punt the ball inside the 10.

We need to be smart enough to know when picking up 8-10 yards on a 3rd and 20 is a potential free first down on our next possession.

We need to make sure we protect the ball at all costs ... look at what LSU did this year simply by not turning the ball over and relying on their defense ... scoreless into the 4th quarter.

We need to have a field position changing play in special teams ... Van Winkle needs to be the best kicker on the field (enough said about that) ... and we can't allow a punt block.

We need to play an A or A+ level game for us and force Alabama into something more in their B or C range. We have a lot of pieces that will give us at least a punchers chance.
    @Tequilla I think you're dead right when you say Worshington will not win with offense. If you look at the teams that have beaten Alabama since their rise, they're pretty much badass motherfuckers. Big arms, thick build, mobile and can run through a brick shit house. This description may not fit every guy on the list (Brian Johnson) but it pretty much does. One thing for certain, the QB is a mobile threat, either with the run or within the pocket or scrambling.

Chad Kelly Ole Miss 9-19-2015
    Cardale Jones Ohio St. 1-1-2015
    Bo Wallace Ole Miss 10-4-2014
    Trevor Knight OU 1-2-2014
    Nick Marshall Auburn 11-30-2013
    Johnny Manziel aTm 11-10-2012
    Jordan Jefferson LSU 11-5-2011
    Stephen Garcia So. Carolina 10-9-2010
    Jordan Jefferson and Jarrett Lee LSU 11-6-2010
    Cam Newton Auburn 11-26-2010
    Tim Tebow Florida 12-6-2008
    Brian Johnson Utah 1-2-2009

I respect Jake Browning and the Worshington offense but I don't see Jake in that list. At least 2016 Jake.

Another thing, remember Saban's bitching and moaning about fast pace offenses? Increased injuries bla bla bla ... the fucker can't defend those type of offenses and he does not want to play that way. He hates being spread out too, which I think you touched on. I think you've identified that Worshington can't play the type of offense that Alabama struggles with.

Furthermore, I think you've identified how your team can beat them.

I'm looking forward to the podcast, I hope you touch on the things I mentioned. If I'm totally off base with this, I'll gladly take a stiff FUCK OFF.
    You're several years behind times moron, just like every fool that thinks Bama still has trouble with HUNH RPO offenses. Bama runs that offense themselves now. As for defense Bama played against that type of offense in all but 3 games and is still the #1 defense in the nation. And you can forget about trying to play defense like LSU. You don't have the talent to copy LSU's defense, not to mention that LSU plays Bama tougher than anybody. Just check their schedule and compare scores of all their mediocre opponents against the score of the Bama game and you will clearly see that 10-0 was an anomally. All LSU-Bama games are like that.
    You're right Crimsonite1, this moron is several years behind the times because I stopped paying close attention to Alabama after we kicked your fucking ass up and down the field for four quarters in the Sugar Bowl.

HTH
    LMMFAO. Everybody loses a game now and then shit for brains. Where the fuck has your asswipe team been the past 3 years besides getting shit stomped by Clemson, Ohio St, TEXAS and HOUSTON. Hey Oklahoma fuktard, we"re here waiting for you and 'Big Game Bob', but we won't hold our breath. Go troll Auburn, fool.
    Great rant but you are replying to a Utah fan
    Opps, I guess you're right. That worthless game didn't even cross my mind. Even Elephants have limits on how long a memory lasts and that one has more dust than Rip Van Winkle. Sooooo, dumbass, you didn't do shit for 4 quarters. You only scored like 10 points after the 1st quarter. Too bad you team wasn't respectable enough to motivate Bama to play, but after Florida edged us out of the NC game we didn't care if your team could fish or cut bait. Most Bama fans had probably never heard football and Utah mentioned in the same breath before - and haven't since either. Imagine that, a Utah fan living in the past. ROTFLMMFAO!
    Keep telling yourself that Hillbilly. It was your first major bowl in 9 years. Losers lose.
    Does this guy sound unmotivated? Does he not care?

https://youtu.be/vp6DAtg55Kc

I think you meant to say "you didn't do shit for 3 quarters." (I keep forgetting you're a hillbilly). You act like it's a badge of honor that we only hung an additional TD and FG on you after a 21 point 1st quarter. We hung more points on your overrated asses than any other team you faced that year.

How many titles has Bama won since 08? How many top 10 finishes has Utah had since 08?
    Utah is historically a much better program.
    I know. I'm just happy Bama has come along here as of late. These are great times for Alabama
  • Options
    89ute said:

Crimsonite 1 said:
    » show previous quotes
    @Cimsonite1 you're a dimwitted motherfucker. You can't even read a box score since it's obvious you didn't watch the game. You're a frontrunner cunt who became an Alabama fan in 2010.
    Crimsonite1 said:
    » show previous quotes
    No, I meant what I said rat turd. YOU said 4 quarters and I answered that. Fuck, you shittard losers know so little about football I'm surprised yo figured out there were 3 quarters left after the first quarter. It only means that without Andre Smith, the number 1 draft pick playing and blocking blocking for the first time in 13 games our running game wasn't up to catching back up after the team decided to play. Simply put, Bama whipped Utah's ass 21-10 over the final 3 quarters, which shits on your statement that you whipped us for 4 quarters. Bama doedn't give a shit about Bowls. We play for NC's even in 2008.
    You act like winning one game 9 years ago means something. You fuckers haven't won anything that counts since. In fact Utah couldn't have come within 21 points of the worst team Bama has had since 2008. By the way asswipe, how does it feel to play second fiddle to a Mormon football team? LMAO! Maybe if you put Utah, Utah St and BYU together you could come up with a team out Scout team could use for a decent scrimmage.
    Again frontrunner cunt, the score was 31-17 but somehow in your simple bammer pin head you think you scored 21 points. At no point did Alabama whip Utah's ass. Another news flash simpleton, Andre Smith would have been no help to your defense, which gave up a season high 31 points.

What started this whole thing is you trying to defend that you didn't get your ass kicked for four quarters. Okay, I'll give you the 2nd quarter chump if that will make you feel better.

You're a little bitch crying, whining and excuse making about a game where Alabama was soundly beaten. You first said Alabama didn't care, but then you say they started to care after the 1st quarter and magically scored 21 points. I've already pointed out how wrong you are about this.

Here's something else that didn't make sense to me
    In fact Utah couldn't have come within 21 points of the worst team Bama has had since 2008.
    It was 21-0 before the 1st quarter ended.

Crimsonite1 you're no fun to banter with. You're a fucking bama frontrunning retard.

You guys are getting a lot of wear out of that Sugar Bowl win. I thought OU fans lived off of an old win, but I see you guys take the cake. Haven't done anything worth a damn in the past 5 years? Who cares, beat Bama in the 09 Sugar Bowl, bitches! Get on our level
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Let's get these quotes cleaned up out here boys.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    This thread went from good to bad quickly
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    phineas said:

Let's get these quotes cleaned up out here boys.

I'm still struggling with this. I didn't want to hit the quote button and repost 19 pics, unfortunately what I tried to do isn't much better, but better none the less.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2016

You guys are getting a lot of wear out of that Sugar Bowl win. I thought OU fans lived off of an old win, but I see you guys take the cake. Haven't done anything worth a damn in the past 5 years? Who cares, beat Bama in the 09 Sugar Bowl, bitches! Get on our level
    No, Crimsonite1 has a head full of cunt cheese. We (Utah fans and alumni) realize both the Sugar Bowl and the Fiesta Bowl, while proud accomplishments, are insignificant. Fielding programs to compete in the Pac-12 has been a humbling experience.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    How often does vaginal bleeding come up in an average Bama thread?

bloodycuntbubbles.jpg
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2022

doogie said:

Uhh no, he basically just reiterated what Pup told orangeslice today. quick passes, especially on 1st downs until the run finds an identity. If Bama is behind, for really the 1st time all year, Gaskin and his style will find little creases go bust through. Harris meet Reuban Foster.

Straight u p, no way to run on them. But Chad Kelly has thrown over a half mile on them in 2 years. Difference? Ole miss had zero fucking running game to make Bama pay. Washington does, and wont try to r u n straight at them (see Stanford). Conversely UW could run on USC. ..they ditched it, didnt force it and lost. But to say Hugh meant that we need to run Leach's offense shows what a buttfucking idiot you are. What's new around here
    Pup's most precient post regarding games vs Bama and USC. I could not agree more.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,998
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

doogie said:

Uhh no, he basically just reiterated what Pup told orangeslice today. quick passes, especially on 1st downs until the run finds an identity. If Bama is behind, for really the 1st time all year, Gaskin and his style will find little creases go bust through. Harris meet Reuban Foster.

Straight u p, no way to run on them. But Chad Kelly has thrown over a half mile on them in 2 years. Difference? Ole miss had zero fucking running game to make Bama pay. Washington does, and wont try to r u n straight at them (see Stanford). Conversely UW could run on USC. ..they ditched it, didnt force it and lost. But to say Hugh meant that we need to run Leach's offense shows what a buttfucking idiot you are. What's new around here
    Pup's most precient post regarding games vs Bama and USC. I could not agree more.
    Pumpy good at some things