Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rich, Cool, and 12-1

13»

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Just think, 4 months ago EVERY FUCKING ONE of you (except Pup, Bill , Steel2, Yobates and ballsacky and a few others) wanted Petersen fired, John Smith fired, and Sark back. You prick bandwagon yahoos are chincredibling an SI cover now.

Get the fuck outta town. I warned you in August you're NOT getting on pups low-rider wagon.. Pup called all of this success under Petersen. Specifically said this year would be a bonus, but under Petersen would not be a surprise. I was ridiculed off the forum which I gladly accepted and disappeared. Now im back to point out how fucktarded every one of you are.

Derek gets a pass as he never wrote off Petersen and Washington. He goes back to the ole' days with guys like pup, Passion, Tequilla and a new-money guy like billy. We've been through good and bad times and ALWAYS supported this program. Thanks Derek for providing this venue for true Husky fans to assemble, discuss the good parts of the program (even in 7-6 times).

The good thing is all of you deuchs' are on record. We know who are the jenny-come-lately cunts like base, J, baabs, mad-son, poopsie, ex, swaye, Styx, HD, Nacho, and all the dman rejects that cunt-tracked your way here looking for a husky home. And youll all say "I told you so" if they lose.

If the mods want to clean this place up and increase viewership and membership, rid this place of of these chimps, those who have zero to add to the conversation. Kim was successful in weeding out this element.. unfortunately HH accepted that reject poison gas cloud here.

If this place wants to be the beacon Neuheisel spoke of near 20 years ago,
    let PuP moderate the joint.

Jonathon Smith sucks and should be fired. It's taken him 3 years and 12 games into this season to realize his best weapon to dominate opponents was his running game, featuring two All-American quality running backs. Instead, that pass-happy, chinless dickface had his weak-armed QB under-throwing bombs all season, passing on first down, and going full brown-socks on numerous occasions, despite having a full year of experience under his belt. Smiff is ruining Browning as a QB right before our eyes. Continuing to support and defend Smiffy undermines any other lucid thought you have on the matter, Pup. The receivers improved dramatically when Peterson fired his POS receivers coach. Imagine Browning and the passing game if we even had a middle of the road OC, instead of the pathetic Smiff.

Think of it this way: What would the line on the Bama game be if we had a good OC?
    And you know it's coming vs BAMA too. The first time Gaskin gets stuffed we're going to sling it.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'm thinking a 60 pass performance is in order
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

You prick bandwagon yahoos are chincredibling an SI cover now.

Get the fuck outta town. I warned you in August you're NOT getting on pups low-rider wagon.

It's pretty clear there is no room.