Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to the people that harass Derek

2»

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AZDuck said:

Derek's a good guy. I don't agree with 100% of what he's done and the chincredible button almost sent me over the edge, but he has integrity unlike some Scout works for Dawgman peeps.

Nota bene: he can be bought
    You obviously didn't believe it when I told you before. But prior to you sending me the $129, PurpleJ had been making his case in PMs for me to bring you back. For all I know, you sent me the payment because J told you the timing was right. Or it was coincidence. I don't know, but either way, you're back and it is what it is.
    Derek: I'm kidding. And there's no cabal between me and J. Glad to pitch in and keep your pirate ship afloat, even if you are having to sell out a little bit.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    I don't understand why anybody would send harassing PMs to the owner of a board that basically has no rules.

• Options
    huskyfavrehuskyfavre Member Posts: 121
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This place is like Nazi Germany, except the people with the badges and tats are the ones in power.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2016

Derek's a good guy. I don't agree with 100% of what he's done and the chincredible button almost sent me over the edge, but he has integrity unlike some Scout works for Dawgman peeps.

I used to donate. Then you went and lost your integrity.pup dont donate no mo. Oops sorry bill. Wrong quote see below
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

DeepSeaZ said:

Also wanted to add that...

We'll do what's necessary for the next day or so. We'll lock threads, merge topics, revoke ability to post, etc.

Hate to do this, but the name is Hardcore BasketballHusky. It's just turned into a lynch mob and those getting pissed about it.

It's time to clean it up. It sucks having to do this. But it's embarrassing what it's become

OK Kim. What you dont realize is this bored cant survive on football talk alone. There's just too many armchair dipshits with no clue about the game.. case-in-point, 95% of the posters here, includibg you bananaboat, wanted Petersen fired after 2 years.

The higher discussion board is a necessity. Thats what this place needs. The Hardcore fooseball forum is what it is, and keeps things afloat. Create the HDB. Pup's never wrong about this stuff.
    Did you donate? Yes it matters if you want to give advise on the future of this site.
    Hey Derek. See above.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Nota bene: he can be bought
    You obviously didn't believe it when I told you before. But prior to you sending me the $129, PurpleJ had been making his case in PMs for me to bring you back. For all I know, you sent me the payment because J told you the timing was right. Or it was coincidence. I don't know, but either way, you're back and it is what it is.
    Derek: I'm kidding. And there's no cabal between me and J. Glad to pitch in and keep your pirate ship afloat, even if you are having to sell out a little bit.
    The AZDUCK, Boobs, and PurpleJ Cabal. A lemon party motley crew if there ever was one.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

DeepSeaZ said:

We'll do what's necessary for the next day or so. We'll lock threads, merge topics, revoke ability to post, etc.

Hate to do this, but the name is Hardcore BasketballHusky. It's just turned into a lynch mob and those getting pissed about it.

It's time to clean it up. It sucks having to do this. But it's embarrassing what it's become

OK Kim. What you dont realize is this bored cant survive on football talk alone. There's just too many armchair dipshits with no clue about the game.. case-in-point, 95% of the posters here, includibg you bananaboat, wanted Petersen fired after 2 years.

The higher discussion board is a necessity. Thats what this place needs. The Hardcore fooseball forum is what it is, and keeps things afloat. Create the HDB. Pup's never wrong about this stuff.
    Did you donate? Yes it matters if you want to give advise on the future of this site.
    Hey Derek. See above.
    You sound poor.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,053
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

DeepSeaZ said:

Hey Derek. See above.
    in due time
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I used to donate. Then you went and lost your integrity.pup dont donate no mo. Oops sorry bill. Wrong quote see below
    So you pay Grinolds - call him out - and don't contribute a dime here. Cool.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    This thread sucks