Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Awesome

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I just came in my pants.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,056
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

I just came in my pants.

Is there any room left? I need someplace to put this stuff.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    koopdog said:

I just came in my pants.

There's always room for one more.

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,926
    Standard Supporter
    The thing about Mora is he comes off as genuine when he talks. Sark seems to always be trying to think of what he's supposed to say and it often seems like he's reading off of a cue-card. Willingham came off like he didn't really care or want to be there. With Mora, you can tell that he's genuinely pissed.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

koopdog said:

I just came in my pants.

There's always room for one more.

That's what she said.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,226
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sark was crowing about changing the culture during his year 5 fifteen minutes of fame following the magical 4-0 start. Sark would never put the pressure on himself that Mora does by saying we need to change NOW

I thought it was a process
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2013
    Caring about pressers at all is doogish. I don't give a fuck what Sark says until he loses, and I don't give a fuck about what Mora says until he wins. Some of the best coaches have terrible pressers, and some of the best coaches have great pressers. It's all talk until you see it on the field.
  • Options
    DingaLingDingaLing Member Posts: 66
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I just came in my pants.

I just came in my mouth. See your 2", raise you 7.5".
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Caring about pressers at all is doogish. I don't give a fuck what Sark says until he loses, and I don't give a fuck about what Mora says until he wins. Some of the best coaches have terrible pressers, and some of the best coaches have great pressers. It's all talk until you see it on the field.

If you're talking about it being a process in year 5 you're not a leader. Mora is a leader. It matters. Its not a great or terrible presser. Its the message conveyed
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Come on brah, it's all about house money and shiny helmets.
  • Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Holy fuck, guys. The Mora shit is getting out of hand. Take a trip over to Bruins' Nation where actual fans are tired of Mora running his mouth then getting clown stomped.

They are not fans of his kick ass pressers.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2013

If you're talking about it being a process in year 5 you're not a leader. Mora is a leader. It matters. Its not a great or terrible presser. Its the message conveyed
    It's a good message that Mora is conveying. Point is, it means absolutely nothing until the message he is conveying becomes reality.

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

It's a good message that Mora is conveying. Point is, it means absolutely nothing until the message he is conveying becomes reality.

would you rather he talk about house money, how the players don't trust him, how awesome it is to be at UCLA, and win 7 games every year with a predictable three game skid mark?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,480
    Founders Club

Just like a coach moving into his office sends a message.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,480
    Founders Club

Holy fuck, guys. The Mora shit is getting out of hand. Take a trip over to Bruins' Nation where actual fans are tired of Mora running his mouth then getting clown stomped.

Yeah, he sure has been clown stomped a lot.
  • Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Yeah, he sure has been clown stomped a lot.
    Take it up with them.

"But there is still a big difference between Mora's words and what we are seeing on the field, and it accounts for a lot of the anger that is being directed towards him and particularly his offensive coordinator."
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Its only his second year. They would have fired Don James. By the way you're making my point. Mora is putting pressure on himself and the program to produce by saying this shit. Sark is talking about a process and time in year five. And his boss and the fans nod their heads and bend over for another ass rape.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    DingaLing said:

I just came in my pants.

I just came in my mouth. See your 2", raise you 7.5".
    Shortbus?
  • Options
    "Losers want to be close"- Mora.

"Well we battled Oregon close for three quarters"- Sark in year five.