Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pac 12 football on TV

2»

Comments

• Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    "It was a big 41-10 win for the Washington Huskies over the Colorado Buffalos last night in the PAC-12 championship game and a solid and rare Friday demo win for the Fox thanks to that match-up.
    With game itself getting a 1.7/7 between 9 and 11 PM in likely to change fast affiliates, the net scored a 1.5/6 rating among adults 18-49 with 5.43 million total viewers. With a mere 6% dip, that’s steady with the last time Fox broadcast the PAC-12 game on December 5, 2014, when the Oregon Ducks and the Arizona Wildcats faced off."

http://deadline.com/2016/12/huskies-pac-12-championship-ratings-i-love-lucy-holiday-special-fox-cbs-1201864012/

Not as many viewers as I thought would watch.

This is WHY Herbstreit was told by ESPN to STFU about UW getting the automatic 4th seed and WHY he started pushing and lobbying for PSU instead. ESPN will get a small boost over the next month in their college football coverage if Pedo creeps in and sneaks over UW.
    I just watched the ESPN vid where he says he "changed his mind about UW" - he gestures with his weak, left hand right before he makes this statement - when a person does this with their weak hand, (he's right handed) it subtly and subconsciously implies that they know a "weak" statement is about to come from them. (I've studied NLP.)

Also, I just noticed in that link that they're going to make an Aquaman movie...LOL.....

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    edited December 2016
    What are you talking about? Aquaman already has been made ...

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

What are you talking about? Aquaman already has been made ...

The Throbber misses the hot chicks that used to be on Entourage.

Especially Mrs. Ari.