Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Delta Airlines

2»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,859
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I don't think they really love to fly...and it shows
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

jecornel said:

whlinder said:

jecornel said:

whlinder said:

jecornel said:

Tried to book Delta and they kept cancelling my payment due to price increase. After three times?

flying out of Vancouver for half the price.

FUCK YOU Delta & Alaska Airlines...YOu are fucks.... Alaska went up $600 to a $1028 one direction in in four hours

So their Inventory and Revenue Management systems are still functioning properly.

It's supposed to be that way. The cheap inventory sells out so the price goes up.

TheMoreYouKnow.gif
    Jesus Christ. Fuck off
    I know how this shit works. It's clear you don't cause you're bitching about it.

Congrats on getting cheaper tickets out of Canada.
    Yes, your thoughts on it is revolutionary. Never crossed my mind. Efficient models. Great job Alaska. Great job Delta!

Congrats to my buddy.
    It's like they are trying to make money or something. Flying hub to hub is usually expensive. A smart man may book a flight to a surrounding regional city with a stop in atl and just get off the plane.

Or you could keep bitching about a biznus maximizing their profit. Those planes aren't empty.
    Problem with this is that I believe if you do that on your first leg they will cancel the rest of your itinerary ... or so I've been told.
    Book it one way going there with an Atlanta or nearby stop. Book 2 different t airlines going home with the first airline going thru a major hub for the 2nd part of the flight.

Better yet, help fund this shithole of a website by booking a package deal with EB Sports.
    That's what I did. Cost me $100 more but saves me 122 hours over the Amtrak alternative.