Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Delta Airlines

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
edited December 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board
Suggestion for Delta Ailines: Recently Delta has made major investments in the Seattle market. They dumped a ton of money into Sea-Tac, they became the official carrier of the Seahawks, and they're trying to get in on some of Alaska and United's best routes.

Hey Delta - Atlanta is your home base. Create an affordable package for Husky Fans to attend this game. Two-day nonstop round trip with a hotel accommodation. Use nice airplanes and this could be an opportunity to increase your market share in western Washington.

Just a suggestion.

Comments

• Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Make sense?

DAWG SENSE

Which is probably why it won't happen.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Passion said:

Suggestion for Delta Ailines: Recently Delta has made major investments in the Seattle market. They dumped a ton of money into Sea-Tac, they became the official carrier of the Seahawks, and they're trying to get in in some of Alaska and United's best routes.

Hey Delta - Atlanta is your home base. Create an affordable package for Husky Fans to attend this game. Two-day nonstop round trip with a hotel accommodation. Use nice airplanes and this could be an opportunity to increase your market share in western Washington.

Just a suggestion.

Darren Rovell is that you?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    LEARN TO SEND A PM YOU IDIOT!!! HAHAHA
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Isn't this like asking UBER to add more drivers so riders can avoid surge pricing?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    $750 out of Portland right now
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Derek has done the heavy lifting.

Hardcore Husky package is a hot deal when you break it down. Untouchable anywhere else at this point.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Passion said:

Suggestion for Delta Ailines: Recently Delta has made major investments in the Seattle market. They dumped a ton of money into Sea-Tac, they became the official carrier of the Seahawks, and they're trying to get in on some of Alaska and United's best routes.

Just a suggestion.

Delta fucks up fucking up better than anyone. This will never happen.

• Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,283
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2016
    Schedule changes don't get loaded instantly. Expect to see some extra SEA-ATL flights show up next week.

And that would include on Alaska too, but more likely on DL.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,592
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Tried to book Delta and they kept cancelling my payment due to price increase. After three times?

flying out of Vancouver for half the price.

FUCK YOU Delta & Alaska Airlines...YOu are fucks.... Alaska went up $600 to a $1028 one direction in in four hours
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

Tried to book Delta and they kept cancelling my payment due to price increase. After three times?

FUCK YOU Delta & Alaska Airlines...YOu are fucks.... Alaska went up $600 to a $1028 one direction in in four hours

So their Inventory and Revenue Management systems are still functioning properly.

It's supposed to be that way. The cheap inventory sells out so the price goes up.

TheMoreYouKnow.gif
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,337
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bunch of rubes.

Fly to Twin Cities. Hop Mississippi Riverboat to New Orleans. Rental car to Atlanta. Easy peezy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    whlinder said:

jecornel said:

So their Inventory and Revenue Management systems are still functioning properly.

It's supposed to be that way. The cheap inventory sells out so the price goes up.

TheMoreYouKnow.gif
    Jesus Christ. Fuck off
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    My buddy ordered the flights out of China. The price was $350 bucks less than looking in the states.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

whlinder said:

jecornel said:

TheMoreYouKnow.gif
    Jesus Christ. Fuck off
    I know how this shit works. It's clear you don't cause you're bitching about it.

Congrats on getting cheaper tickets out of Canada.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    whlinder said:

jecornel said:

whlinder said:

jecornel said:

TheMoreYouKnow.gif
    Jesus Christ. Fuck off
    I know how this shit works. It's clear you don't cause you're bitching about it.

Yes, your thoughts on it is revolutionary. Never crossed my mind. Efficient models. Great job Alaska. Great job Delta!

Congrats to my buddy.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Welcome to Trump's America
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,983
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    jecornel said:

whlinder said:

jecornel said:

whlinder said:

jecornel said:

TheMoreYouKnow.gif
    Jesus Christ. Fuck off

Yes, your thoughts on it is revolutionary. Never crossed my mind. Efficient models. Great job Alaska. Great job Delta!

Congrats to my buddy.
    It's like they are trying to make money or something. Flying hub to hub is usually expensive. A smart man may book a flight to a surrounding regional city with a stop in atl and just get off the plane.

Or you could keep bitching about a biznus maximizing their profit. Those planes aren't empty.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

jecornel said:

whlinder said:

jecornel said:

whlinder said:

jecornel said:

TheMoreYouKnow.gif
    Jesus Christ. Fuck off

Congrats to my buddy.
    It's like they are trying to make money or something. Flying hub to hub is usually expensive. A smart man may book a flight to a surrounding regional city with a stop in atl and just get off the plane.

Or you could keep bitching about a biznus maximizing their profit. Those planes aren't empty.
    Problem with this is that I believe if you do that on your first leg they will cancel the rest of your itinerary ... or so I've been told.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,983
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    2 separate one way tickets, I travel about 30 weeks a year. Rarely had to do it but you can if you have to.