Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Are Jews people?

2»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

it's amazing. CNN has infinite resources to cover whatever they want and to do actual journalism and they instead spend time debating and running headlines about what some crackpot has to say.
    new media > establishment media

What does he have to do with Trump? Still grasping I see...

I can help you. One of Trump's first hires, within days of the election, was an alt-right "crackpot." Therefore, this is news.
    Did Trump specifically hire the person they are writing about? Or were they using another alt-right guy as an example?
    Don't be an idiot. Trump aligned himself with the alt-right as clearly and as quickly as he possibly could. Purposefully. And you can't have the alt-right without at least undertones of white supremacy extremist bullshit. Trump chose this. He could have avoided it but he put it front and center. He's not surprised. Why are you?
    What about Farrakhan?

Blatant racism are OK if your not white. Ask Louie and Al and Jesse and.........................
    What about accusing people of accusing people of racism.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

it's amazing. CNN has infinite resources to cover whatever they want and to do actual journalism and they instead spend time debating and running headlines about what some crackpot has to say.

I can help you. One of Trump's first hires, within days of the election, was an alt-right "crackpot." Therefore, this is news.
    Did Trump specifically hire the person they are writing about? Or were they using another alt-right guy as an example?
    Don't be an idiot. Trump aligned himself with the alt-right as clearly and as quickly as he possibly could. Purposefully. And you can't have the alt-right without at least undertones of white supremacy extremist bullshit. Trump chose this. He could have avoided it but he put it front and center. He's not surprised. Why are you?
    What about Farrakhan?

Blatant racism are OK if your not white. Ask Louie and Al and Jesse and.........................
    Actually, I was referencing the fact that Farrakhan endorsed and hailed Trump, too.

So how does it work that a white surpremacist and a black supremacist both endorse the same guy who is supposedly racist?

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

dhdawg said:

What about Farrakhan?

Actually, I was referencing the fact that Farrakhan endorsed and hailed Trump, too.

So how does it work that a white surpremacist and a black supremacist both endorse the same guy who is supposedly racist?

Yes I know the prior poast was bait, but to point out the obvious, both black and white supremacists feature racial segregation on their political platforms. In fact Farrakhan wants a federally funded state for blacks only, as a means to maintain black racial purity. Ironically, as racial ancestral DNA testing continues to gain popularity, we will probably discover that outside of highly isolated cultures, no such thing as racial purity exists, we are all basically mutts of one type or another. Anyway, if both black and white supremacists believe that Donald J "The First Jewish President" Trump is a racist, then they will both support him on the grounds that he might be sympathetic, or even supportive of their quests for racial segregation. I guess they missed the part where he spent nearly 70 years of his life as a New York Democrat, living and thriving in the mixing bowl. The guy can be boorish, bombastic, and cringeworthy, but despite the massive disparagement from the left, he's no racist.
  • Options
    getoffmylawngetoffmylawn Member Posts: 66
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Somebody should really ask Jared Kushner and Ivanka how do they tolerated Donald Trump's anti-Semitism.

Then somebody should ask HondoFS and other morons on the far left why are they about to put a true anti-Semite in charge of the Democratic Party. Then you can watch the true denial start...

Someone doesn't get it.
    Perhaps you can educate me.... It's 2016 and I'm being told I'm an Anti-Semitic Nazi by INCLUSIVE LIBERAL'S because I voted for Trump.... And I'm Jewish.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

Somebody should really ask Jared Kushner and Ivanka how do they tolerated Donald Trump's anti-Semitism.

Then somebody should ask HondoFS and other morons on the far left why are they about to put a true anti-Semite in charge of the Democratic Party. Then you can watch the true denial start...

Someone doesn't get it.
    Perhaps you can educate me.... It's 2016 and I'm being told I'm an Anti-Semitic Nazi by INCLUSIVE LIBERAL'S because I voted for Trump.... And I'm Jewish.
    mods? Juden?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Someone doesn't get it.
    mods? Juden?
    Shirley I'm worth at least 1/10th of a negro....
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Someone doesn't get it.
    You don't get it either.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Someone doesn't get it.
    You don't get it either.
    Perhaps you can educate me....
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

2001400ex said:

Someone doesn't get it.
    Self hating Jews are a thing for a reason.