Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Psalm's last home game as a DAWG

13»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AIRWOLF said:

dnc said:

Holy shit, forgot about Cody Bruns!

He is proof that white privelege exists in the TBS world.
    In defense of racist ass Fetters, Bruns was a real Wes Welker gym rat/coach on the field type who any man would be proud to have knock up his daughter.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

Passion said:

89ute said:

MelloDawg said:

It begs the question what coaches see in him to let him be a starter despite overwhelming evidence that he sucks ass. Maybe his fire dance in practice is incredibly inspiring.

This.

I'm sure it's some pussy excuse like "X factor" or intangibles or the team loves him.

Didn't know he was a senior, however. Thank Christ. Can someone tweet him a link to this thread?
    No, the dude behind him is shittier. Which probably should be a bigger concern.
    I don't give a fuck that he's in the NFL, John fucking Timu started over Victor. Lawyer was getting snaps before him. Sometimes coaches do weird things.
    This is what fucking kills me. They can't find one fucking guy on the ENTIRE roster that can rush the passer better than connor and psalm? Not one?!

(Notice I didn't mention potatoe. He's only a RS frosh so he gets a pass. I'll bash him next year.)
    I was willing to give Potato a pass when Mathis was in front of him. Now that he's gone and we have two complete fucksticks rushing from both ends, he deserves to be shit on. O'Brien and Wooching aren't even Sark caliber players, and would have been suddenly seniored a long time ago under him. Potato is looking just like his dud of a brother.
    I think Brown Potatoes has already done 10x more than his brother did. He may or may not still suck (LIFPO), but he's flashed in ways I never saw big bro do.
    Big bro was worse than Talia Crichton. Who is the worst high four to five star in UW history? I remember doogs on dogman cumming in their pants over big bro making a tackle or two after a six yard gain against Cal in either his sophomore or junior year.

Potoae
    Izbicki

Who else? I don't count the JC guys like Lyons the TE or Multipolele or whatever the fuck his name was. Middleton and Mateaki were huge busts but they at least had a couple moments, especially Middleton.
    Kauntea Bankhead has the distinction of busting at 2 Washington schools
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

dnc said:

Passion said:

89ute said:

MelloDawg said:

It begs the question what coaches see in him to let him be a starter despite overwhelming evidence that he sucks ass. Maybe his fire dance in practice is incredibly inspiring.

This.

I'm sure it's some pussy excuse like "X factor" or intangibles or the team loves him.

Didn't know he was a senior, however. Thank Christ. Can someone tweet him a link to this thread?
    No, the dude behind him is shittier. Which probably should be a bigger concern.
    I don't give a fuck that he's in the NFL, John fucking Timu started over Victor. Lawyer was getting snaps before him. Sometimes coaches do weird things.
    This is what fucking kills me. They can't find one fucking guy on the ENTIRE roster that can rush the passer better than connor and psalm? Not one?!

(Notice I didn't mention potatoe. He's only a RS frosh so he gets a pass. I'll bash him next year.)
    I was willing to give Potato a pass when Mathis was in front of him. Now that he's gone and we have two complete fucksticks rushing from both ends, he deserves to be shit on. O'Brien and Wooching aren't even Sark caliber players, and would have been suddenly seniored a long time ago under him. Potato is looking just like his dud of a brother.
    I think Brown Potatoes has already done 10x more than his brother did. He may or may not still suck (LIFPO), but he's flashed in ways I never saw big bro do.
    Big bro was worse than Talia Crichton. Who is the worst high four to five star in UW history? I remember doogs on dogman cumming in their pants over big bro making a tackle or two after a six yard gain against Cal in either his sophomore or junior year.

Potoae
    Izbicki

Who else? I don't count the JC guys like Lyons the TE or Multipolele or whatever the fuck his name was. Middleton and Mateaki were huge busts but they at least had a couple moments, especially Middleton.
    Kauntea Bankhead has the distinction of busting at 2 Washington schools
    I think he would have sucked even if he got into UW. I wasn't impressed with him in the title game in the Tacoma Dome.
  • Options
    HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 497
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Hi all. New to watching the football. Played in 7th grade. Most likely a dumb question but I remember from my playing days, I think, that you are supposed to tackle the QB. Get them to move off their platform in the opposite direction of their dominant throwing arm. At a minimum hit the QB. Push the QB around, make the QB uncomfortable.

That's not what this looks like. Am I seeing this wrong? Bad camera angles? East Coast Bias? Obama administration?