Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

St. Trump Day Massacre

13»

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I mean they aren't in power or anything but still

You don't know how media or propaganda work if this is your reply, and I know you are smarter than that.

Radicalization will always be there on the fringes, but giving even a modicum of actual credible mention to a Muslim registry is putting out a fire with gasoline.
    the only mention of a Muslim registry is a made up transition story that is patently false. So blame the loser democrats who can't get over being losers.

Radical propaganda pre dates Trump and Obama. Those who want to blame us for what those fucking savages are doing don't get it. At all. They are true believers in a violent religion and act on it

Rather than making up shit I prefer to focus on actual actions like giving tens of billions of dollars to a terrorist state like Iran or leaving a vacuum in Iraq, Syria, and Libya that ISIS has exploited and used for propaganda purposes.

You are right, I am smarter than that
    Why do you hate video evidence?

November of 2015 talking about Muslims coming to this country which I agree with. Typical Trump stream of consciousness.

If you think that is proof have at it
    Lol so words from his own mouth don't count? He was literally asked "How do you get muslims registered" and he answered "It would be good management". Then asked "Do you go to mosques to sign them up" and answered "You go to different places".

So is he for a muslim registry or not? Can we not take the words he says at face value?
    other than conservative non- profits, what registry''s are you for?
  • Options

You don't know how media or propaganda work if this is your reply, and I know you are smarter than that.

Radicalization will always be there on the fringes, but giving even a modicum of actual credible mention to a Muslim registry is putting out a fire with gasoline.
    the only mention of a Muslim registry is a made up transition story that is patently false. So blame the loser democrats who can't get over being losers.

Radical propaganda pre dates Trump and Obama. Those who want to blame us for what those fucking savages are doing don't get it. At all. They are true believers in a violent religion and act on it

Rather than making up shit I prefer to focus on actual actions like giving tens of billions of dollars to a terrorist state like Iran or leaving a vacuum in Iraq, Syria, and Libya that ISIS has exploited and used for propaganda purposes.

November of 2015 talking about Muslims coming to this country which I agree with. Typical Trump stream of consciousness.

Lol so words from his own mouth don't count? He was literally asked "How do you get muslims registered" and he answered "It would be good management". Then asked "Do you go to mosques to sign them up" and answered "You go to different places".

So is he for a muslim registry or not? Can we not take the words he says at face value?
    Trump appears to be responding in context of immigrants. Not a good look regardless, but still not a registry of US citizens.

Unfortunately, FDR and his Supreme Court laid some precedence for this with Japanese internment.
    The supreme court has also ruled that black slaves were property and not citizens. Internment was fucked up then and a registry would be fucked up now.

The recently murdered Justice Scalia had this to say about the dissenting opinion for Korematsu v. United States:
    And regarding the wartime internment of Japanese-Americans, Scalia said, “It was nice to know that at least somebody on the court realized that that was wrong.”
    Trump fear runs deep with this one
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    doogie said:

wedding's and baby showers.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

doogie said:

But not ICANN
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I really bailed on this thread at the right time.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

I really bailed on this thread at the right time.

thanks for reading.
  • Options
    Trump sounds a lot like jimmy Carter now that I think about it.
  • Options

doogie said:

So, you wanna sign the muslims up as babies, then? always the long term with you.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

And even though Hondo is always wrong about everything, I'd fight for his right to live and observe whatever religion he wants. Because, you see, most Americans really can walk and chew gum at the same time, aside from most lunatics on the extreme left. Protecting the rights of existing citizens while inconveniencing or vetting new immigrants is responsible, sound policy. Why doesn't the left get that, instead of calling everyone who disagrees with them racist?

I'd fight for someone's right to smother hondo with a pillow
    Lots of free pub in this thread.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2016
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

If you think the goals of ISIS leadership are truely religiously motivated, then it's too late. It's a smokescreen to achieve the exact effect it's having on people like you and drive recruitment under the guise of religion. ISIS is about political power and control of a region.
    That is the goal of the mooselimbs, always. Rule. Convert or die. History much?
    You just had to stop by and fag out the thread, didn't you?
    I just have to drop in and inject some clarity. Unlike you I don't wish to inject bodily fluids into a group of guys.
    You should inject some cyanide, and stop calling your mom a group of guys.
    You're here so its already fagged out. I give it some John Wayne to offset your Richard Simmons.