Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Markelle Fultz

2»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I see both sides, but I actually agree more with Tequilla.

• Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

This will be one of those "there goes Tequilla on a rant" type of posts ...

But I was down at the IMA the other day with the balance of the hoops team down there ... I was on my way out the door but decided to stay around and watch to see what they would do, etc. It'd be one thing if they were playing mostly other kids and just fucking around ... but they were playing each other and just fucking around. The season starts I believe in less than 3 weeks. I have no doubt that they'll be the most underachieving team in America ... they fuck around way too much versus working on developing their craft.

I will rarely defend romar, but once in a while some people actually play basketball to fuck around and have a little fun. They practice multiple times a day, and have individuals, as well as weights, etc. The fact that they may be at the IMA on an offday or after practice, as a team, having some fun playing basketball is actually a good sign in my opinion. So many of the teams in the past 5-6 years hated each other on various levels.

People make way too much of when players aren't 100% serious 100% of the day. They are fucking 18 and sometimes want to dick around and have some fun at something they are ridiculously good at. College hoops is an adjustment for a lot of players from H/s when they realize it goes from fun to fun+job.
    I get having fun and what not ... I also get having an inherent competition level

If my "job" is to play basketball ... the last thing I'm going to do when trying to have fun is play more basketball
    Whales vagina