Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If I'm Lavon Coleman

I'm gone, 2 carries as a junior in a big game is fucking radiculous, especially after saving this teams ass against Arizona and an embarrassment. And for those who think wh can get drafted after this season, @ DNC, he has less than 1400 yards for his entire career. He could easily put up 1800 yards at Montana and give the NFL enough film to get drafted pretty high.
And if you are going to talk about D Wash, GTFO, none of you thought he would get drafted last year or stick on an NFL roster.

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    he'd be better off going to the NFL. what is the point of wasting an entire year at eastern getting beat up as a RB so you can get drafted in the 6th round instead of the 7th round? If he's not good enough to make an NFL roster, a year at montana ain't changing it.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2016
    dhdawg said:

he'd be better off going to the NFL. what is the point of wasting an entire year at eastern getting beat up as a RB so you can get drafted in the 6th round instead of the 7th round? If he's not good enough to make an NFL roster, a year at montana ain't changing it.

None of us are talent scouts, it's speculation without basis. And since when does an entire year of film study of a 230lb back ripping it up at a school like Montana drop draft stock. I'm not drafting him if I'm a GM based on body of work, one game, Arizona...
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

dhdawg said:

None of us are talent scouts, it's speculation without basis. And since when does an entire year of film study of a 230lb back ripping it up at a school like Montana drop draft stock. I'm not drafting him if I'm a GM based on body of work, one game, Arizona...
    One game? Grandpa Sankey?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    He won't be alone. Players get it and know the OC ain't the guy to guide their careers.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'm gone, 2 carries as a junior in a big game is fucking radiculous, especially after saving this teams ass against Arizona and an embarrassment. And for those who think wh can get drafted after this season, @ DNC, he has less than 1400 yards for his entire career. He could easily put up 1800 yards at Montana and give the NFL enough film to get drafted pretty high.
    And if you are going to talk about D Wash, GTFO, none of you thought he would get drafted last year or stick on an NFL roster.

As this bored's biggest DWarsh licker, disagree. There might have been one or two others who felt that way.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

2 carries when you average 9 per carry for the season isn't fair. That isn't treating your players well.

That said, LIPO with all the cliff jumping. It was a shitty game. Sometimes that happens. Finish the season strong. If we get blown out by the Coogs I'll worry that this was somewhat of a facade.

Yep. Teams and coaches have bad games. We're better than that performance last night. If we lose to the Cougs I'll question how good we actually were