Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Spring game

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Does anyone know what the format will be? Will it be on TV? Will sports bars have it on? Will be be streamed? What website? JustinTV? I went to Clink and didn't see anyone, is it cancelled? What time? Will the band be there? Cheerleaders? How much does it cost to get in? Will there be snacks? Chowder? Beer in the club level? Where are the hot tailgates? Beer shoes? Where my dawgs at?

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Hey, it's at Memorial Stadium. I used to walk down Queen Anne Hill (before the one percenters took over!) on crisp fall Friday nights to watch high school football games with my dad.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The 1 percenters won't let you walk down Queen Anne Hill to memorial stadium? That's not right.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    The 1 percenters consider the hill their private property. I say we start a sit in on top of the radio towers.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2013
    Who was the originator of 5 reasons? I know it was about the Oklahoma game, but I don't remember who posted it.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Who was the originator of 5 reasons? I know it was about the Oklahoma game, but I don't remember who posted it.

It was either UWHusky04 or TucsonHusky1, I always get those two doogs mixed up.

• Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment

I always think of Auburndawg. I'm pretty sure his analysis of the world said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction; Bush listened.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

It was before the Oregon game. First game of the 2008 season.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,170
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The spring game is over guys. Time to move on. Some of you just want to rehash and bash the past instead of looking forward
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If I'm reading the reports correctly, the highlight of spring was no major injures. Great buzz around the program as always. Year 5. W.jw.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

The spring game is over guys. Time to move on. Some of you just want to rehash and bash the past instead of looking forward

Take it to the unleashed board, or I will start giving timeouts. Why? Because Woodward and Sark told me to or else I won't be able to hang out with them.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

Take it to the unleashed board, or I will start giving timeouts. Why? Because Woodward and Sark told me to or else I won't be able to hang out with them.
    I think the spring game board would be better. Unleashed is there to discuss how whites continue to fuck over the blacks.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Passion said:

I think the spring game board would be better. Unleashed is there to discuss how whites continue to fuck over the blacks.
    Ahh, Mr. Damone. You couldn't just enjoy a nice Sunday. You had to go there.

Well, in my defense, I never visited the unleashed board.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

Passion said:

What makes you think I'm not enjoying a nice Sunday? (With a nice wine) Great day to be alive. Great day to have both legs.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

Passion said:

Passion said:

What makes you think I'm not enjoying a nice Sunday? (With a nice wine) Great day to be alive. Great day to have both legs.
    Sounds like all you need is a crisp salad to go along with your nice wine and nice Sunday.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Passion said:

Passion said:

Sounds like all you need is a crisp salad to go along with your nice wine and nice Sunday.
    And intact lower extremities. ( I like to call legs that, that's what I do. )