Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is it ok to critique Budda Baker?

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2013

I fail to see how Izbicki has any relevance here other than he was also rated highly and apparently you thought he was overrated as well. Totally different types of players.

no duck nuts, Izbicki was from the eastside. Kingco? Crest? I don't know anymore, all I know is star players from the eastside RARELY pan out. OK, John Fiala went to LW, and one of very few to excell. How's the DE from Juanita doing? JR Hasty was a stud. So was #22. Go to Lakewood for talent, not the cushy eastside. And Myles Jack hasn't done anything. I bet he pusses out with the majority of eastsiders. I'm not sold on Jack.

We should avoid all Eastsiders because a couple didn't live up to their recruiting rankings. Never mind that basically every school in the country wants Budda. We've never had a guy from Lakes falter at UW. Potoa and Jamaal Kearse have been great players for us.

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I fail to see how Izbicki has any relevance here other than he was also rated highly and apparently you thought he was overrated as well. Totally different types of players.

no duck nuts, Izbicki was from the eastside. Kingco? Crest? I don't know anymore, all I know is star players from the eastside RARELY pan out. OK, John Fiala went to LW, and one of very few to excell. How's the DE from Juanita doing? JR Hasty was a stud. So was #22. Go to Lakewood for talent, not the cushy eastside. And Myles Jack hasn't done anything. I bet he pusses out with the majority of eastsiders. I'm not sold on Jack.

You moron. Bellevue doesn't go to the eastside for talent.

Hope that helps.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,130
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

You do understand that Myles Jack just graduated from Bellevue this year and can't do anything just yet at UCLA.

Yeah, you can't name me one thing that Myles Jack has done at UCLA, can you?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

You do understand that Myles Jack just graduated from Bellevue this year and can't do anything just yet at UCLA.

I'm hearing that he's already been leading Bruin Jacks as the players work harder than ever at Westwood this summer.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Didn't think so.
  • Options
    PopeHarvPopeHarv Member Posts: 92
    Photogenic 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Baker is a pussy. Everyone in Bellevue hates him and his tax sucking family. Move back to Renton.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You can boo the kids here, if you're into that
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

not on cockman it isn't. Unless you say Budda is the best player in the country (he's not even the best player in the state) then your post will get erased. Does that fuckshow over there actuallly think that kids might read posts and decide what school to go to?

I'd take the Lewis kid from eastlake anyday over Budda. I think Budda is a GREAT player, he just doesn't project the same on the next level.

Budda is DAT without the speed, quickness, football skills and athletic ability. Aside from that he's similar to DAT!

Bump for times when Pumpy was just amazingly wrong.