Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kal gunna Kal

2»

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,822
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I went to the game and Cal had some homo on loudspeakers in front of the student section trying to pump up the crowd. At the start of the 2nd half he said something to the extent of:

"C'mon Cal fans, no matter what the score is we still have our spirit!"

It was the most pathetic and annoying display I've ever seen at a college football game.. and that includes the 2008 UW season.

That queer (NTTIAWWT) was still going with only a couple minutes left to go in the game and the crowd decimated.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I went to the game and Cal had some homo on loudspeakers in front of the student section trying to pump up the crowd. At the start of the 2nd half he said something to the extent of:

It was the most pathetic and annoying display I've ever seen at a college football game.. and that includes the 2008 UW season.

My first cal experience was the game from 2012 down there. The spirit leader guy got on the mic in the third quarter and said, "Come on Cal fans, let's show these huskies how much we support our bears"

Embarrassing on so many levels.
    I was there.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

The horror. The horror.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

The horror. The horror.

Autzen parking lot horror > Autzen stairs horror
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I thought this might have been me, but I was in section FF. Also, no one told me to sit down.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The mic men for the student section have been abysmal for years now. One used to be quite good; she's now a local sports radio personality.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

The mic men for the student section have been abysmal for years now. One used to be quite good; she's sucked a lot of dick and is now a local sports radio personality.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

The mic men for the student section have been abysmal for years now. One used to be quite good; she's hugged a lot of trees and is now a local sports radio personality.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

The mic men for the student section have been abysmal for years now. One used to be quite good; she's chugged a lot of tree guys and is now a local sports radio personality.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

The mic men for the student section have been abysmal for years now. One used to be quite good; she's chugged a lot of tree guys and is now a local sports radio personality.

Splendid smash up.