Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Are there any good Husky bars in Bangkok to watch the games?

I'm heading to Bangkok for a few weeks of R & R. Looking forward to it, but I'm going to miss some of our best games.

My only hope (other than reruns on youtube or espn3) is to find a good Husky bar over there.

I'm guessing the time change won't be too big a deal since our 7:30pm games here are like 9:30am over there.

Anybody have a line on one? I don't even mind if the cocktail waitresses are ladyboys.

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Baphomet said:

I'm heading to Bangkok for a few weeks of R & R. Looking forward to it, but I'm going to miss some of our best games.

My only hope (other than reruns on youtube or espn3) is to find a good Husky bar over there.

I'm guessing the time change won't be too big a deal since our 7:30pm games here are like 9:30am over there.

Anybody have a line on one? I don't even mind if the cocktail waitresses are ladyboys.

Just stay out of lower Sukhumvit and your pecker should be alright.
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Baphomet said:

Mind?
  • Options
    DawgofThunderDawgofThunder Member Posts: 118
    5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Isuckyulucky is my fav hotspot.