Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A non-Quooky Take on the meltdown in Eugene

2»

Comments

• Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    The description of the Brady Hoke brand of Oregon defense sounded eerily similar to the Husky defense under Nick Holt.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

2-5. That is unreal to me. Talk about the wheels just falling the fuck off. They didn't do a slow fade into obscurity, Slingblade just drove them off a cliff in one season. Cool.

Hey man, go 5-19 at Iowa State, get hired to babysit Cam Newton to the natty, have the wheels inexplicably fall off, and then pop off.

Hey man, go from understudy offensive coordinator to hired as head coach to babysit Marcus Marriott to the natty, have the wheels inexplicably fall off, and then pop off. Mmm, em taters er good.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited October 2016

Swaye said:

2-5. That is unreal to me. Talk about the wheels just falling the fuck off. They didn't do a slow fade into obscurity, Slingblade just drove them off a cliff in one season. Cool.

Hey man, go 5-19 at Iowa State, get hired to babysit Cam Newton to the natty, have the wheels inexplicably fall off, and then pop off.

Hey man, go from understudy offensive coordinator to hired as head coach to babysit Marcus Marriott to the natty, have the wheels inexplicably fall off, and then pop off. Mmm, em taters er good.
    Nice work if you can get it.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Oregon has little to no talent on Defense. Helfrich has more or less ignored any research into the kids that He is recruiting on that side of the ball. And the majority of talent on the Offensive side of the ball is gone in 2017 as well. Herbert had a good stat game but Cal's defense i just as bad if not worse than the Duck defense. He is no world beater and will probably do decent against ASU as well. But when facing any type of defense with talent, He will struggle mightily this year. ASU is their best chance at a win for the rest of the Season.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    salemcoog said:

Oregon has little to no talent on Defense. Helfrich has more or less ignored any research into the kids that He is recruiting on that side of the ball. And the majority of talent on the Offensive side of the ball is gone in 2017 as well. Herbert had a good stat game but Cal's defense i just as bad if not worse than the Duck defense. He is no world beater and will probably do decent against ASU as well. But when facing any type of defense with talent, He will struggle mightily this year. ASU is their best chance at a win for the rest of the Season.

Herbert has a ton of talent though. He is going to be quite good.

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

FUCK YOU AND ALL THOSE ALL WHO REVEL IN THE PAIN AND MISERY DISPLEASURE OF OTHERS (c) SexMoney, ReggieIsGod, HearToBeatMyChester
    Fixed.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

AIRWOLF said:

The description of the Brady Hoke brand of Oregon defense sounded eerily similar to the Husky defense under Nick Holt.

he cant give a kick ass presser tho:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPxPSzz0LBY
    CTE?

Did he eat Fetters?
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

I agree, I don't see much talent on that team, especially on defense. It looks like they're in real trouble, looking up at mid-tier. The next coach has his work cut out for him.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AIRWOLF said:

salemcoog said:

AIRWOLF said:

salemcoog said:

He sounded good on the radio and it's hard to argue with his numbers that's for sure.