Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's exhausting

DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
Still caring about football this late in the season. I'm not in shape for this. It's been so long. Is there anything I can do to get back into shape quickly?

Side note - cougs are cracking me up right now.

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Become a "12" lol
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Go to Ivan and do some resistence training hopefully you don't blow out your knee!
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    agree. exhausting having to live and die with 2 teams every weekend now instead of 1
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Same - New Orleans.

Came back to the den (ILTCIA. Fuck you).

Anyhoo, passed out - missed dinner (which I assume is underway), about to hit the shower, then Herrahs.

And Iwear my doog jersey to the Super Dome tomorrow and babble nonsense about the 2000 Rose Bowl, Marques, Bree's, etc.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

agree. exhausting having to live and die with 2 teams every weekend now instead of 1

I'm a big Hawks fan too but it's not even close to the same. A loss in the NFL isn't shit. A loss for UW and there goes the season. It's playoffs or bust for me but I'm almost thankful that I can possibly lose my shit over losing one fucking game. I've never experienced this before.
    yep
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dhdawg said:

I'm a big Hawks fan too but it's not even close to the same. A loss in the NFL isn't shit. A loss for UW and there goes the season. It's playoffs or bust for me but I'm almost thankful that I can possibly lose my shit over losing one fucking game. I've never experienced this before.
    You're one of the best posters if not the best on this board and it would have been a shame if you would have went batshit crazy along with chest and jimmy.