Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    False bravado is false.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club
  • SluggoRouteDawgSluggoRouteDawg Member Posts: 148
    I'm just not concernd about him at all
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    “I just wasn’t one of his guys, that’s what it came down to,” Williams said. “Just me and my background and where I come from, just wasn’t his type of guy. We just had to part ways.

ISAFNRC
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Should we be so fortunate, I think the starters got another couple series in the second half.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

2001400ex said:

“I just wasn’t one of his guys, that’s what it came down to,” Williams said. “Just me and my background and where I come from, just wasn’t his type of guy. We just had to part ways.

ISAFNRC

Where you come from? You mean the ghetto like Elijah Qualls who was lookout for corner boys at the age of 10?

So fucking fake.
    I agree, but there is a difference between a DL and a QB. Williams wasn't a Petersen QB because he's not accurate. That had to have been the biggest issue.

You don't get to be one of the dumbass guys on the team when you are a QB. It's the way of the world that Williams thinks it's a race issue. It's not. He may have the talent, but he's a dumbass.
    Yup. The biggest issue is he didn't take it seriously, late for meetings, did not spend time in film study, practiced like shit, stuff like that.