Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jermaine Kelly- Best CB Prospect Since?

RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
edited April 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
I just watched Jermaine Kelly's highlight video again and he is incredible. I think he will get solid playing time next year and I don't think it will be a typical wasted redshirt. Kid can play and will make an impact next year. When was the last time we gotten a CB prospect who looked this good? He looks great at WR as well. Obviously, he has to prove it on the field, but he looks like a special player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9hJ4ZsoLJ4

Comments

• Options
    ACSlaterDawgACSlaterDawg Member Posts: 200
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    I forget it was either USC or Oregon who made a strong late push to get him.

The recruiting class on D was quite good even though at the last minute they lost Hall and the JC DT from Mississippi who would have been a godsend on the D-line.

This D staff can build a championship defense if here for another few years. The coaching acumen on that side of the ball dwarfs what is on offense.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

He looks great at WR as well

Sark'll switch to offense after 3 practices.

Obviously, he has to prove it on the field, but he looks like a special player.

Just wait 2-3 years.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    We need the option to flag posts as Pedophilia.