Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2 losses start next week...

And gameday will be there. Pup knew Dawgs would crush UO by 50 but can never predict a UW win for superstitious reasons. Havent in 35 years. But I can predict a UW loss.

Let me start by saying Utah doesnt play good defense, nor does UCLA. Troy Williams is average in both run-pass through half of his college career as a starter. Utah is barely a top 20 team. Washington is mostly better at all positions etc...

Now reality...#28 ran for 332 yards today (against any pac12 defense that is impressive). Now if Troy Williams has the read goin on lookout. Throw in Elevation, temperature, gameday, momentum, screaming mormons, mean Samoans...Very hard to win @ utah when they have something to play for. gonna be a squeaker. Get a good visual of Penn St.

Pup was clear WSU would beat UW in apple cup for north. Im confident after watching ASU game my call last december will happen.

But USC comes calling in between. No gimmie and the way browning is floating his passes lately, id be worried...

Comments